Invalid Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE MIUI 13.0.5 Sleeps with no connections if left idle for a while

AshJamIng

Members
Mar 13, 2022
So I've downloaded and installed the latest ROM, but when the phone is left idle for a while (maybe a couple of hours of no notifications or me not "waking" the phone) All the connections seem to drop and lift to wake stops working. Almost like the phone goes into a hibernation mode.

Once I either unlock, or tap the screen to wake it, I notice that I only have signal bars at the top and then data and wifi will reconnect and any notifications I may have missed come through in one go. I don't know if the signal bars I see when I wake are my phones signal or for emergency calls only.

All battery optimization is off, and all the apps I use are set to auto start.

Any ideas on what this is please and how to stop it?

So I've downloaded and installed the latest ROM, but when the phone is left idle for a while (maybe a couple of hours of no notifications or me not "waking" the phone) All the connections seem to drop and lift to wake stops working. Almost like the phone goes into a hibernation mode.

Once I either unlock, or tap the screen to wake it, I notice that I only have signal bars at the top and then data and wifi will reconnect and any notifications I may have missed come through in one go. I don't know if the signal bars I see when I wake are my phones signal or for emergency calls only.

All battery optimization is off, and all the apps I use are set to auto start.

Any ideas on what this is please and how to stop it?
Go to security-battery-settings-scroll to the bottom and disable scenarios

Go to security-battery-settings-scroll to the bottom and disable scenarios
Thank you for replying, but I don't seem to have a "scenarios" option in any settings.
These are the option I have in the Security/battery area
phone settings.jpg

Thank you for replying, but I don't seem to have a "scenarios" option in any settings.
These are the option I have in the Security/battery area
View attachment 41435
you are using the Stock ROM, thats why its missing.
11 Lite 5G NE Xiaomi eu rom doesnt have miui13 as stable yet, only as weekly beta
thats why some china rom features are missing for you