New Xiaomi 11T pro Battery drain

Shadow_Ariel

Members
Oct 16, 2022
I dont know but i got a xiomi 11t pro with the 120w charger for about 2 months now. And whenever it reaches 40% battery it drains so fast and goes to 20% and the last 20% literally last 3 minuties. I dont know if there can be anything wrong with it the only demanding game i play is genshin impact and i dont play for hours max i can play it on the phone is 15 min

I dont know but i got a xiomi 11t pro with the 120w charger for about 2 months now. And whenever it reaches 40% battery it drains so fast and goes to 20% and the last 20% literally last 3 minuties. I dont know if there can be anything wrong with it the only demanding game i play is genshin impact and i dont play for hours max i can play it on the phone is 15 min
my mine xiaomi 11t pro has same issue,this phone last month i bought, after latest update, battery fast drain

I just experience the same issue here. Also it seems like the phone shows 100% many hours. Last night it went down, just crashed from 40% to dead in a minute. Any solutions? Is this hardware error or some new update that has produced this kind of error?

I just experience the same issue here. Also it seems like the phone shows 100% many hours. Last night it went down, just crashed from 40% to dead in a minute. Any solutions? Is this hardware error or some new update that has produced this kind of error?
just change phone, software bug dispointed, change new batery also same incident drain, so i sell my phone and buy new phone