Xiaomi 12 can't connect to Android Auto

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-01-17-38-12-998_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-01-17-38-12-998_com.android.settings.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 295
Hello to everyone.. I bought a Xiaomi 12 and a Toyota Yaris used from Japan 2020 model. I cannot connect my Xiaomi on this car android auto. All other models and brands of mobiles I tried I managed to connect with no problem.
I used the original cable that comes with the car and some other cables that I connect other phones but didn't work.
I updated my phone but nothing.

Check this post and topic:
I discovered that I have 2 cables which are offering a stable Android Auto connection, these cables are:
- Xiaomi model: SJX14ZM
- Huawei model: AP71 HL1289
Have you tried any Huawei cable?

Check this post and topic:

Have you tried any Huawei cable?
I forgot to mentioned that my phone can't connect to this specific car. The Yaris only. I connected it to my Suzuki and Kia.
I have tried several cables. Xiaomi Samsung and Huawei. Unfortunately I don't know their codes.
For the last week I managed to connect all my friends phones to Yaris via several cables.
All phones have the same adjustments.

Hi everyone. I have such problem:

Mi 12T pro connects to AA via cable and works fine.

I bought wireless dongle, for first time it connected to AA and after that I can`t connect. Phone is pairing to dongle via BT and WIFI but button AA in the car is not active.

Hi!
I have 12 Pro and I have an issue with my Carlinkit device. Everything is functioning, all connections are established. However, when I make a call, the connection is lost and then reconnects. My firmware version is stable at V14.0.18.0. As an experiment, I tried it with another 12Pro phone with firmware V14.0.14.0, and to my surprise, everything works fine without this issue. What could be the reason? I prefer not to revert to the older firmware.

Hi
Tried to connect my Xiaomi 12, MIUI Global 14.0.8 version to my Mitsubishi Android Auto. Didn't work. So I spent quite much time on google. Found an informative page (not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here) where it says to switch the bluetooth AVRCP version 1.5 (default) to 1.4 or 1.3. Once done this (1.4), my phone got connected to the AA screen, unfortunately just for one second. I guess now it's a problem with my cable, not the settings of the phone. The original Xiaomi cable doesn't work with AA, it shows "connect to an other wire). Tried out two old cables. One of them was the one working for 1 second. Can anybody here recommend a cable? Does it depends on the amps? The original Xiaomi comes with 6A

330073.jpg

Read many blogs, changed so many settings, bought 3 different cables - still didnt work or lets say, it connected for 5 sec then disconnected. The only way to fix it was to bring it to Xiaomi service center. They changed the motherboard. Now it runs with Android 12 and no problems at all!