New XIAOMI 12 PRO - 13.0.25

thegios

Members
Jan 20, 2021
1) OK GOOGLE from lockscreen does not work if screen is off (it is set to on in settings).
2) If I enable the permanent GOOGLE SEARCH BAR at the bottom, clicking on mic does nothing. If I add the GOOGLE SEARCH WIDGET, clicking on the mic works.
3) Swipe up from corner does not launch google assistant (it is set to on in settings).

1) Already solved for the next build.
2) Make sure this is set correctly:
Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> (3-dot menu icon) -> Default apps -> Assist & voice input -> Digital assistant app -> Google
3) Same as 2, and also: Home settings -> System navigation -> Swipe up from corner for Google Assistant.

I can confirm with Xiaomi 12 on V13.0.25.0 that it's working properly.

1) Already solved for the next build.
2) Make sure this is set correctly:
Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> (3-dot menu icon) -> Default apps -> Assist & voice input -> Digital assistant app -> Google
3) Same as 2, and also: Home settings -> System navigation -> Swipe up from corner for Google Assistant.

I can confirm with Xiaomi 12 on V13.0.25.0 that it's working properly.
1. Ok thx
2. Yes but still not working
3. Works now

Anything I can do to provide logs for debugging?

Is this normal in Chrome?
On global ROM I have normal icons

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-25-19-48-31-791_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-25-19-48-31-791_com.android.chrome.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 125
Also, on global ROM both Google calendar and Google keep widget have the new material you design, here only calendar has material you while keep still looks like in Android 11

Another issue I have... Maybe an issue...

When trying to change Whatsapp ringtone for incoming call (that by default takes the default system ringtone MiRemix)

Screenshot_2022-02-25-23-33-48-947_com.whatsapp~2.jpg

I get two options: Themes an Sounds

Screenshot_2022-02-25-23-34-04-476_android~2.jpg

but in both cases I can only choose notif sounds and no ringtone (MiRemix included)

Last edited:
Also, on global ROM both Google calendar and Google keep widget have the new material you design, here only calendar has material you while keep still looks like in Android 11
I'm not aware of any China Stable ROM that has Material You support yet. Don't know about Global.
Right now, Material You is only supported on China Beta ROMs, which means our Weekly ROMs.
None of the widgets you mentioned are dynamically colored on Xiaomi 12 (Stable), but all of them are colored on Mi 10 (Weekly).

I'm not aware of any China Stable ROM that has Material You support yet. Don't know about Global.
Right now, Material You is only supported on China Beta ROMs, which means our Weekly ROMs.
None of the widgets you mentioned are dynamically colored on Xiaomi 12 (Stable), but all of them are colored on Mi 10 (Weekly).
Understood... I'd like to try the weekly, but it seems for the XIAOMI 12 (PRO) tehre's only the stable one...

By the way, attached the adb log for the mic icon of the permanent search bar that is not working.

PS: I have two XIAOMi 12 PRO samples, I am using one with official global ROM (not released oficially yet, still under test) and one with the XIAOMI.EU, doing comaprisons between the two ROMs.

Attachments

• log_zeus_V13.0.25.0.SLBCNXM.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 86
Fixed by itself ‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-26-00-33-52-632_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-26-00-33-52-632_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 112