New Xiaomi 12 pro cell phone consumes a lot of battery.

carlos dorado

Members
Oct 16, 2021
following problem, the cell phone consumes a lot of battery. and in battery and performance the permissions application is consuming 30% of the battery. I have deleted data from the application and the problem is corrected momentarily, but after 2 days it consumes a lot of battery again. If you have any solution, your response is appreciated. I send you a screen print.
I have deleted data and cache from the permissions application and the security application and the problem persists

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-02-16-17-40-337_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-02-16-17-40-337_com.android.updater.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_2023-11-02-16-01-03-702_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-02-16-01-03-702_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_2023-11-02-16-00-59-823_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-02-16-00-59-823_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 103
following problem, the cell phone consumes a lot of battery. and in battery and performance the permissions application is consuming 30% of the battery. I have deleted data from the application and the problem is corrected momentarily, but after 2 days it consumes a lot of battery again. If you have any solution, your response is appreciated. I send you a screen print.
I have deleted data and cache from the permissions application and the security application and the problem persists
I had the same problem for a few days and I think I solved it by changing the CPU governor from "walt" which is the default to "schedutil".
You'll need root to do this of course.
I have tried using an app but seems like it does not like to be changed this way so here's how I did it:

-Install Termux and type one line at a time:

Code:
su
Give Termux root permissions

Code:
cd
cd sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/
ls
Check if "scaling_available_governors" and "scaling_governor" are present on the output.
If not you're in the wrong directory.

After that, check which governors are available:
Code:
cat scaling_available_governors

The output should look like this (for Zeus at least):
Code:
walt conservative powersave performance schedutil

Then finally:
Code:
echo "schedutil" > scaling_governor

After this you're good to go, you can uninstall Termux if you want.
It will revert back to "walt" after a reboot, so you'll need to redo the steps.
Cheers.

Last edited: