Xiaomi 12S Leica Camera install on Mi 11 Pro/Ultra

moarfish

Members
Feb 19, 2022
I've seen other users installed the 12S Leica Camera app on different Xiaomi Devices with great success (They use Global and China ROM)
However, I cannot install the apk on my Mi 11 Pro with the latest Weekly EU ROM.
Can anyone try it on their devices with success?

Attachments

• 291471674_10158676286795318_8572260088373001856_n.jpg
    291471674_10158676286795318_8572260088373001856_n.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 1,141
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-07-05 at 7.31.33 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-07-05 at 7.31.33 AM.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 900
I've seen other users installed the 12S Leica Camera app on different Xiaomi Devices with great success (They use Global and China ROM)
However, I cannot install the apk on my Mi 11 Pro with the latest Weekly EU ROM.
you have a pm….

Hi, yes I installed it on my mi 11 without any problem.
Br

What are u talking about? You've upgraded camera app, then u wanted to revert, and uninstalling updates wasn't enough?
leica camera is best on mi 11 ultra. The colors are natural, the green of the plants is perfect. The Leica natural filter is better than the original. Furthermore, since the other 2 cameras are perfectly identical to those of the 12s ultra, the result is far above expectations. On youtube there is a video entitled "Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra Leica App impressions", watch it, you will understand the reason for my choice

leica camera is best on mi 11 ultra. The colors are natural, the green of the plants is perfect. The Leica natural filter is better than the original. Furthermore, since the other 2 cameras are perfectly identical to those of the 12s ultra, the result is far above expectations. On youtube there is a video entitled "Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra Leica App impressions", watch it, you will understand the reason for my choice
That's not what I've meant. May be you have some problems understanding English? What was I asking about was the process - why did u have to use patches etc, when installing Leica cam app and alternative installer should be enough? And when reverting, why not just "Uninstall updates" of the camera app?
P.S. Natural filter can or cannot give better results, that's the matter of opinion, otherwise pictures are the same and CPU load and heating issue are bigger problem, so...

That's not what I've meant. May be you have some problems understanding English? What was I asking about was the process - why did u have to use patches etc, when installing Leica cam app and alternative installer should be enough? And when reverting, why not just "Uninstall updates" of the camera app?
P.S. Natural filter can or cannot give better results, that's the matter of opinion, otherwise pictures are the same and CPU load and heating issue are bigger problem, so...
if you had read my previous post you would have understood that following the new camera update and the weekly miui it is impossible to install the leica cam if you do not downgrade, because even the alternative installer alone does not work

Reactions: Tom Kijas