Xiaomi 12S Leica Camera install on Mi 11 Pro/Ultra

I found my mi11 ultra stable eu easy to install. All you need to do is give mixplorer root permission and use mixplorer package installer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-06-11-57-24-576-edit_com.mixplorer.silver.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-06-11-57-24-576-edit_com.mixplorer.silver.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 416
Works perfect on 11T Pro. Very good upgrade. Here is latest files and project site.

When instaling with magisk be carefull and read notices on screen. You need to press several times volume UP (+) but at finish you need to press one volume DOWN (-) to continue and finish the installation.

leica camera is best on mi 11 ultra. The colors are natural, the green of the plants is perfect. The Leica natural filter is better than the original. Furthermore, since the other 2 cameras are perfectly identical to those of the 12s ultra, the result is far above expectations. On youtube there is a video entitled "Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra Leica App impressions", watch it, you will understand the reason for my choice
i have xiaomi 11 ultra since 1 1/2 year with xiaomi.eu stable ROM, latest version MIUI14 / A13 but it doesn't allow me to install the apk with leica camera app 4.3.004660.0 as indicated in another reply.
How did you manage to install it?
Thanks in advance for help.

I don't have a mi 11 ultra but an 11t pro and without updating the camera I have version 4.5.002550.1 and the new Leica version is 4.5.002120.1. is there a possibility to install the version anyway? I also have the Xiaomi eu rom miui 14.0.1

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

i have xiaomi 11 ultra since 1 1/2 year with xiaomi.eu stable ROM, latest version MIUI14 / A13 but it doesn't allow me to install the apk with leica camera app 4.3.004660.0 as indicated in another reply.
How did you manage to install it?
Thanks in advance for help.
If your smartphone is rooted ,you need Lsposed and woobox or corepatch to allow the downgrade of camera

my device is rooted and lsposed is installed on it but what is this R installer? I can't find anything about it

Possible to install the Leica app on 11uktra 14.0.6 eu ROM? Error message: unable to install package from unofficial channels

I am using mi 11 ultra 13.0.13 brand new launched system. Installed the package installer and couldn't install the Leica app. I uninstalled the original camera app and tried again but can't install the Leica app.

How can I fix it?

Attachments

• IMG_20230426_170855.jpg
    IMG_20230426_170855.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 206
I am using mi 11 ultra 13.0.13 brand new launched system. Installed the package installer and couldn't install the Leica app. I uninstalled the original camera app and tried again but can't install the Leica app.

How can I fix it?
You have a newer version in your second space.

See the reason for not installing in your screenshot.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Same message. I uninstalled the dual app and deleted the second space storage with a reboot. No success