New Xiaomi 12s PRO MIUI14 - VIDEO RECORDING BUG

@HunS

Members
Mar 2, 2023
Good morning, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place, it's my first post. I have a 12s Pro, global rom ( Rom EU ). I was using the xiaomi.eu_multi_UNICORN_V14.0.4.0.TLECNXM_v14-13.zip ROM, which was the one that came installed on the device. I had 2 bugs that bothered me a lot, which was the non-arrival of notifications from any apps, but I found out that it was an easy unlocking bug, and after I disabled it, everything was resolved. The other bug is that each and every video and in any resolution or fps recorded, on the device itself it runs perfectly and with excellent quality, but when I send it to any contact, via whatsapp or telegram or any other way, the video plays with crashes and gagging, especially at the beginning of the video. Yesterday I updated via fastboot to xiaomi.eu_multi_UNICORN_V14.0.7.0.TLECNXM_v14-13.zip , using it a few hours ago , the arrival of notifications seems to have been resolved, however I made some video recordings and the problem continues , on the device it reproduces perfectly, but when I send it through an app, it gets stuck and crashes.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade