Xiaomi 12s Ultra notification issue after upgrade to Miui 14 stable

That didn't fixed it for me. For some reason everything works now. Even with face recognition enabled. I just did a restart of the phone and everything worked. I tried a lot of things before the restart so i can't say for sure what fixed it.
I thought it helped too. After a restart, the apps also start, but after a while they are closed in the background. If you call up the app info of the apps, you will see that they are terminated because you cannot choose "force quit". My Whatsapp, on the other hand, works fine.

Mi 11 Ultra with MIUI14.0.6.0 TKACNXM Stabil

same issue on poco f3 miui eu 14.0.4 stable... whatsapp messages either show up late or doesnt show at all... but they never arrive on time...

That didn't fixed it for me. For some reason everything works now. Even with face recognition enabled. I just did a restart of the phone and everything worked. I tried a lot of things before the restart so i can't say for sure what fixed it.
After flshing to 14.0.10.0 stable, my 12s U dont have anynotification issue so far, expecialy on Whatsapp.
I've turn on Face unlock for 24hr, seem working well now! :emoji_clap:
Thanks for fixing this BUG!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-01 at 10.45.50.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-01 at 10.45.50.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 158
same issue on poco f3 miui eu 14.0.4 stable... whatsapp messages either show up late or doesnt show at all... but they never arrive on time...
After flshing to 14.0.10.0 stable, my 12s U dont have anynotification issue so far, expecialy on Whatsapp.
I've turn on Face unlock for 24hr, seem working well now! :emoji_clap:
Thanks for fixing this BUG!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-01 at 10.45.50.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-01 at 10.45.50.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 87
刷新到 14.0.10.0 穩定後,我的 12s U 到目前為止沒有任何通知問題,特別是在 Whatsapp 上。
我已經開啟了人臉解鎖 24 小時,現在看來效果不錯!:表情符號拍手:
感謝修復這個BUG!
Try leaving your phone idle for two hours, maybe the notification will be delayed again