Xiaomi 12S Ultra running MIUI Global 13.0.5 unable to run Spotify?

scooby76

Members
Dec 31, 2022
When I type in my username and password, the message "Something went wrong" "Try again" appears, I click on the "Try again" and it still doesn't work.

Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix?

Does Spotify work on the Xiaomi 12S Ultra and if yes, what version of MIUI are you using?

Thanks!

Sorry to bring you the bad news - Xiaomi 12S Ultra is exclusive to the Chinese market, "MIUI Global" doesn't exist for it.

Thanks for the reply.

I managed to figure out how to make Spotify work yesterday night.

I downloaded MIUI 14.0.3.0 "Thor" to my PC and installed it via fastboot to the phone -everything works now.

The phone is also a lot faster and the camera works better (had some minor focus issues, now it's improved).

If you have this phone in Europe or the US, I'd definitely recommend this install.

Thanks for the reply.

I downloaded MIUI 14.0.3.0 "Thor" to my PC and installed it via fastboot to the phone -everything works now.

The phone is also a lot faster and the camera works better (had some minor focus issues, now it's improved).

If you have this phone in Europe or the US, I'd definitely recommend this install.
Hello!
I have this same issue, how can I install MIUI 14 as you mention above?

Thanks for the reply.

Hello friend, I'm having the same problem but with the Redmi Note 12 Pro +. Is there any ROM that solves my problem?