Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

I have just sent a donation worth 50% of the phone, I really appreciate the work you guys do and want to help in the development of this rom.

Cheers
Holy moly... Is it supposed to be to buy a Xiaomi 12S Ultra? I don't think anyone will be able to top that donation. Ah, PayPal leeched $25 out of it, by the way :D

Are you talking to me specifically or to the 3 of us who have indicated interest in donating towards the device?
The three of you obviously :D
Just donated my modest contribution of $200 towards the cause. I hope others will join.
Your contributions are way more than past donations all combined, so you're being modest calling it a modest contribution :D Thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: biscoot
Wow you guys are serious. So that's what dealing with flagship-device users vs. $150-MediaTek-device users looks like...
Let me know if the donations do not reach the final price for the device within the near future and I will make a donation of the rest too.

I don't care so much about the missing bands on Xiaomi 12s Ultra but I really don't like the bloatware software that it comes with, so donating is a no brainer for me.

Also, of course, I do not expect anything in the end - but it is natural to do what I can to help.

Cheers from Sweden :)

I would also like to donate for a Xiaomi EU rom for Xiaomi 12S Ultra, I am a "long-time" fan,. I used your roms in Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 10 Pro, currently Mi 11 Ultra, and the Xiaomi 12S Ultra is on the way, and all the above devices were flashed with xiaomi.eu, your rom support is awesome and it makes importing phones a no brainer, so I would also like to see a rom for xiaomi 12s ultra

I would also like to donate for a Xiaomi EU rom for Xiaomi 12S Ultra, I am a "long-time" fan,. I used your roms in Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 10 Pro, currently Mi 11 Ultra, and the Xiaomi 12S Ultra is on the way, and all the above devices were flashed with xiaomi.eu, your rom support is awesome and it makes importing phones a no brainer, so I would also like to see a rom for xiaomi 12s ultra
Edit: Donated $100 :)

contributions have already reached the full value of Xiaomi 12s ultra? will this have Brazilian Portuguese language?

The device is still on the way for many, but we are already looking forward to the release of the adapted firmware. We wish the developers good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: WandersonxD
Have you been able to buy a 12s ultra or are new donations needed? Thank you very much for your efforts, there are many of us who are looking forward to this ROM.

Have you been able to buy a 12s ultra or are new donations needed? Thank you very much for your efforts, there are many of us who are looking forward to this ROM.
Well, we don't live in China so it's not like we can get it any faster than others who ordered it. But yeah, the donations almost cover the price of the device, not the aftermath of importing one to the country though. There could be complications to overcome, and fees and taxes to pay.
In any case, no matter how this ends up, we eventually release ROMs for any device we can even if we don't have it in hand and deal with issues to the extent we can by feedback and research, it's been the practice since forever, so don't worry about the ROM.

Well, we don't live in China so it's not like we can get it any faster than others who ordered it. But yeah, the donations almost cover the price of the device, not the aftermath of importing one to the country though. There could be complications to overcome, and fees and taxes to pay.
In any case, no matter how this ends up, we eventually release ROMs for any device we can even if we don't have it in hand and deal with issues to the extent we can by feedback and research, it's been the practice since forever, so don't worry about the ROM.
My advice is to order it on wondamobile.com - they ship from different locations to avoid customs in EU and other regions. I also got my unit in only 6 days total.

I can deliver a sealed Mi 12s Ultra to your location.

My advice is to order it on wondamobile.com - they ship from different locations to avoid customs in EU and other regions. I also got my unit in only 6 days total.
That's super pricy and I would need it shipped to Israel, so not the EU.

I can deliver a sealed Mi 12s Ultra to your location.
OK, how you gonna do that? :p

Sorry guys, I might have caused a bit misunderstanding. When I said happy to donate, i mean i can chip in some money like 50 or so. Not in the financial situation to donate the whole phone now. but I wanna help.

Reactions: Maverixz