Xiaomi 12S Ultra

It is an intention. Used for proper SafetyNet operation.
Okay, now I get it.
Wondering why Google Security emails keeps telling me Pixel 2 ... But I've learnt to let go of miniscule stuff now and just if ignored it.

Is it hard coded by the XEU devs ? Good to assume so ?

Coz I don't use USNF module w/ this ROM as recommended.

I have some issue with my 12S Ultra phone calls. Everytime I'm in a call with someone, the phone acts as if I'm losing signal and the call quality drops, but I can still hear the other person but they won't hear me anymore. Any call starts fine, but after 30-40 seconds this happens regardless of where I am and my signal is always full. Calls work fine over the internet, it's just the normal phone calls that are affected. I'm on Vodafone, if it matters at all.

Does anyone have any idea what can be wrong and what I should do to fix this?

I have some issue with my 12S Ultra phone calls. Everytime I'm in a call with someone, the phone acts as if I'm losing signal and the call quality drops, but I can still hear the other person but they won't hear me anymore. Any call starts fine, but after 30-40 seconds this happens regardless of where I am and my signal is always full. Calls work fine over the internet, it's just the normal phone calls that are affected. I'm on Vodafone, if it matters at all.

Does anyone have any idea what can be wrong and what I should do to fix this?
Probably CCP spyin on you. Jk

the 12s Ultra is missing 1 band. So if your phone is not being used in China. You will most likely have coverage blackout issue and interferences.