Xiaomi 12S Ultra

And I thought there was a one week waiting time for unlock so I went ahead and just clicked continue and my whole phone was wiped (and unlocked) directly...

Google Pay not working anymore. Xiaomi.eu-Rom. Worked a while, now after updating Google-Services, no longer working. Banking App still working.

Google Pay not working anymore. Xiaomi.eu-Rom. Worked a while, now after updating Google-Services, no longer working. Banking App still working.
Google Playstore "Play Protect certification" - Device not certified
  • clear Data "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework"
  • reboot
- check if your device is certified
- check if safetynet is ok/green
- check that you dont have a folder like /twrp
- you can try to disable developer options and oem unlocking
- wipe "All data" of Google Pay app in phone's settings

Google Playstore "Play Protect certification" - Device not certified
  • clear Data "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework"
  • reboot
- check if your device is certified
- check if safetynet is ok/green
- check that you dont have a folder like /twrp
- you can try to disable developer options and oem unlocking
- wipe "All data" of Google Pay app in phone's settings
This was a good Idea, working again, thank you

Reactions: katerpanne
I can't seem to make an outgoing phone call that lasts longer than 29m50s.

I have tried the SIM (Vodafone UK) in another phone and it's fine, but on my Ultra, any outbound call seems to terminate at 29m 50s

I have tried various numbers - my work conference system, my EE mobile, my landline so not a problem with just calling one number.

Any ideas?

Really disappointed that photos are generally worse with 12s Ultra then with my old 11 Ultra. That is of course not the EU-roms fault but neverthless it feels strange to get works photos.
I tried to download the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* "Big Kaka" (have seen that a lot of people get better pictures and use of hardware then) but it crasches constantly on my phone with lates stable EU-rom (and it seems not to crasch for people running stock rom).

Hello,
I have a 12S ultra, and I unlocked, but I would like to relock. How can I do it someone simple way? Somebody can show me this method?
Thx

If you have the official CN ROM from Xiaomi installed.
- Connect the phone in fastboot mode to the PC
- in cmd you enter the fastboot command
Code:
fastboot oem lock
- all user data will be deleted

If you have the xiaomi.eu ROM installed, you cannot (must not) lock the bootloader !

If you have the official CN ROM from Xiaomi installed.
- Connect the phone in fastboot mode to the PC
- in cmd you enter the fastboot command
Code:
fastboot oem lock
- all user data will be deleted

If you have the xiaomi.eu ROM installed, you cannot (must not) lock the bootloader !
Hello,

Thanks, but I'm not an experienced user, I should see it, is there maybe a video of the steps?

Hello,

Thanks, but I'm not an experienced user, I should see it, is there maybe a video of the steps?
use google for a video… how to enter fastboot look here..

my suggestion use miflash, stock rom for your device mifirm.net, click lock bootloader

Are you using xiaomi.eu ROM? If so, you can not lock you bootloader!!!!
Hello, I didn't change my rom. I would like to used android auto and I unlocked the phone because the aa isn't system app. But Now I want to use default system again because of bank and nfc payment. So I use ch rom. I find this video, is it oke?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello, I didn't change my rom. I would like to used android auto and I unlocked the phone because the aa isn't system app. But Now I want to use default system again because of bank and nfc payment. So I use ch rom. I find this video, is it oke?
what do you want?

You can lock using stock ROM. But if you are unlocked why not flash the EU ROM where your banking apps will work anyway?

Reactions: katerpanne
Why do u need to unlock to install android auto?

Hallo all, today I have just installed the stable eu rom. Works fine until now. Can not find the remote control in the tools folder. Is it missing with this rom?

I still can't make calls longer than 29m50s, and it's not my SIM before anyone asks. Has anyone managed to make a longer call or experiencing the disconnects?

Can somebody help, the new update is not starting
Screenshot_2022-09-19-23-23-27-911_com.android.updater.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-19-22-39-15-694_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-19-22-39-15-694_com.miui.home.jpg
    873.5 KB · Views: 111