Xiaomi 13 pro versión global bootloop

ceepackna

Members
Nov 11, 2023
Hello everyone, I have a Xiaomi 13 pro (nuwa) which I bought on AliExpress, it was advertised as a global version, which is why I bought it, the box arrived very well, I checked the IMEI on the official Xiaomi website and it tells me that it is a global version but the bootloader is unlocked and I want to close it (through gpay) but when I close it I stay in bootloop right now I am with global_eea rom and unable to use gpay (BL unlocked). If it is a global version, why when I close BL do I get bootloop? Could someone tell me?

How did you try to lock the bootloader?

What you wrote makes no sense.
- If you had the Global version with the EEA ROM and did a bootloader lock, it would be locked.
- if you had a Chinese version with an EEA ROM and locked the bootloader the device will become a brick.

How did you try to lock the bootloader?

What you wrote makes no sense.
- If you had the Global version with the EEA ROM and did a bootloader lock, it would be locked.
- if you had a Chinese version with an EEA ROM and locked the bootloader the device will become a brick.

initially the phone had miui global stock with the bootloader unlocked and when trying to pass eea stock I forgot to uncheck clean all and lock and I got a brick, I did an unlockbootloader without waiting and now it works but with the BL unlocked and I can't use gpay and it What happened to me shouldn't happen, that's why I'm baffled.