Xiaomi 13 ultra CN with global ROM and locked bootloader

Wuicho2100

Members
Apr 15, 2024
Hi everyone, I recently bought the Xiaomi 13 Ultra, but it turns out that it is the Chinese version with a global ROM, however the bootloader is blocked, and when trying to update manually I realized that the Miui version of the phone does not correspond to the official one, since the official one is TMAMIXM, while the one with the cell phone is TNAMIXM, as you can see it has an N instead of M in the second letter, does anyone here know what can be done? Greetings and thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-14-02-04-17-735_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-14-02-04-17-735_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_2024-04-15-11-50-19-715_com.android.updater-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-15-11-50-19-715_com.android.updater-edit.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 39
does anyone here know what can be done?
Depends on what you want. Want EU based HyperOS? Unlock it. Official global ROM with locked bootloader on Chinese unit = auto brick, perhaps that's why you get a different version than the official one.

Depends on what you want. Want EU based HyperOS? Unlock it. Official global ROM with locked bootloader on Chinese unit = auto brick, perhaps that's why you get a different version than the official one.
So, with an Unofficial I can lock the bootloader in a Chinese unit?

The seller installed you a fake ROM that you will never get an update to. It's not a real global ROM but a fake one. The seller basically cheated you.
Chinese devices can only be lock using Chinese ROMs.
- If you manage to unlock botlooader you can install xiaomi.eu ROM, botlooader can't be locked but banking app, GPay will work.
- If you want to install the Global ROM, it is not possible to lock the bootloader and some applications that require security will not work (banking applications, GPay, etc.)