Xiaomi 13 Ultra where to get

Sorry, I learned a while ago not to post specific details for things that 'might' be good or bad, until I know one way or another. As yet, I don't have a tracking number but I did only pay on Friday. My suspicion is they basically take orders, hop across the border and buy whatever they've sold - but it's presented as something in stock. I used a credit card just in case. It was pretty much in line with the official EU retail price, so I imagine there's a nice profit in there - not sure what the Singapore price is. I expect to get clobbered with customs charges.

Edit3: in transit
Edit4: £241 import charges - ouch
Edit5: should be here tomorrow

Last edited:
Ok I got it, box had been opened and resealed presumably to check, all the writing on the side of the box is in English, UI was all English out of the box. I'm assuming it's a proper global handset - the ROM is MIUI Global 14.0.2, model 2304FPN6DG.

The packaging was fine, it arrived quickly, I did get clobbered with import taxes.

I got it from this ebay listing/seller:

Oh there's a 'protect your consumer rights keep this sticker intact' ugly sticker on the back - do they mean peel it off and keep it safe or literally leave it there like nobody appears to? Excellent pictures already. I've ordered a camera kit from Wonda mainly for the lens cap style cover.

Last edited:
I see someone helpfully tanked that sellers feedback by not understanding how the world works. Yes, when you import things from Malaysia to the UK via Fedex you get to pay customs charges. I think that's the most unreasonable negative feedback I've seen in years.

Ok I got it, box had been opened and resealed presumably to check, all the writing on the side of the box is in English, UI was all English out of the box. I'm assuming it's a proper global handset - the ROM is MIUI Global 14.0.2, model 2304FPN6DG.

The packaging was fine, it arrived quickly, I did get clobbered with import taxes.

I got it from this ebay listing/seller:
Got Band 20?

I think so? How do you definitively test?

I installed an app called Network Signal Guru, it only shows band 1 normally but if I put the phone into airplane mode for 10 seconds then back out, I see it pick up band 20 for a while before going back to 7/1 or just 1 most of the time. I assume that means it's connecting to B20 until it decides the better ones are stable. Same happens if I pop the SIM out/in.

Yeah 100% band 20 works, tonight the local broadband is in a mess and so is 4G, it's stuck on band 20 only. Glad I took a chance on the seller.