Xiaomi 13 Ultra where to get

tomi619

Members
Jun 24, 2023
I saw that the 13 ultra was available in France, Germany etc. I live in Greece when do you expect I would be able to buy one? I havent read any updates on the rest of europe

This device will not be available in all EU countries.
You have to buy it where it is offered. ;)

Yeah I guess... The xiaomi store in France for example doesnt give you the option to ship in other countries

Would you care to recommend any other stores? I have never bought a phone online from a shop thats not like 2 blocks away from me. I kinda dont feel safe about it (especially for 1.5k purchase)

Please note that Tradingshenzhen does not sell the Global versions with B20 LTE band support. They are the Chinese versions not the Global versions.

I have around 60mb download and around 20mb upload. I live in Germany and that's enough for me with my China import.

You seem to have no idea what the absence of the B20 band causes. It's not about data speed. B20 is the most used non-urban band in the EU. And since in some countries the operators have already turned off 3G, it is a problem outside the cities. This means that outside the cities the user is condemned to use GSM, which is insufficient and very restrictive.

Reactions: Birgit Krippner
Hello, I have a stuttering on Instagram? I went clean to the last Weekly, I only restored apps via Google.

Would you care to recommend any other stores? I have never bought a phone online from a shop thats not like 2 blocks away from me. I kinda dont feel safe about it (especially for 1.5k purchase)
Try Wondamobile. I buy from them and they had both versions.

You seem to have no idea what the absence of the B20 band causes. It's not about data speed. B20 is the most used non-urban band in the EU. And since in some countries the operators have already turned off 3G, it is a problem outside the cities. This means that outside the cities the user is condemned to use GSM, which is insufficient and very restrictive.
Sorry for my ignorance
Now I have learned something new

Its not that black and white, though .... I live in Germany and use a CN Xiaomi 13 Ultra since some weeks now, in parallel to my S23U.

Yes, B20 is missing in some areas (interestingly enough mostly some spots inside certain buildings like large supermarkets). But only very rarely did I really experience a GSM-only connection - mainly because 5G is gaining coverage and also because my contract (Telekom) also uses B8 which is an alternative lower-frequency band to B20.

Would I use a CN phone if I am dependant on mobile data coverage at all times: no, certainly not. For my usage I was surprised that living without B20 worked out surprisingly well, though.

Having said that: this experience depends very much on personal usage patterns, expectations on mobile coverage and the country (and maybe region) you live in - so in general I also would not recommend going for a non-B20-phone if in doubt

Reactions: weezy3o7
I'm struggling to find one myself, band 20 needed. Wonda only seem to have Chinese sets, Gomibo don't have any, Amazon Spain only has 1 used one. Xiaomi France possibly has them but won't ship outside France. Various ebay sellers have claimed that the global version doesn't even exist while others say they have it but I'm not entirely convinced they have.

Is there any way from the settings or device model etc which could be checked to prove one has band 20? Is there anywhere else I should be looking?

Reactions: nexuseth
I'm struggling to find one myself, band 20 needed. Wonda only seem to have Chinese sets, Gomibo don't have any, Amazon Spain only has 1 used one. Xiaomi France possibly has them but won't ship outside France. Various ebay sellers have claimed that the global version doesn't even exist while others say they have it but I'm not entirely convinced they have.

Is there any way from the settings or device model etc which could be checked to prove one has band 20? Is there anywhere else I should be looking?
Oh wow, they are sold out, at least the two places I was considering getting them from before which was Wondamobile and TradingShenzhen, but i ended up going with the CN version since it had the enough bands where I live. I would try contacting the stores to see if they will restock maybe?

Edit: This Newegg seller claims to have the global version but I'm not sure if it's legit for almost $1.5k https://www.newegg.com/p/23B-0016-00BW5
I did notice he's selling the chinese version on amazon for $900 so maybe it is legit.

Last edited:
Oh wow, they are sold out, at least the two places I was considering getting them from before which was Wondamobile and TradingShenzhen, but i ended up going with the CN version since it had the enough bands where I live. I would try contacting the stores to see if they will restock maybe?

Edit: This Newegg seller claims to have the global version but I'm not sure if it's legit for almost $1.5k https://www.newegg.com/p/23B-0016-00BW5
I did notice he's selling the chinese version on amazon for $900 so maybe it is legit.
I have a Mi 10 Pro CN Version, so have done without B20 for 3 years, it's liveable but I do notice it when in more rural areas, so would prefer the global. Not sure it worth the price difference though.

Reactions: AnimeGirlfriend

No guaranteeo_O for a phone of this price, move on.

The big problem is a lot are saying 'global version' when it's just a CN handset with a global ROM.

I'm half considering just getting a Chinese one and 'dealing with it' on the band 20 issue. The only seller I can find who claims to definitely have a handset supporting b20 is sat behind t&c pages saying there is no right to return etc.

I found a seller in Malaysia who claims to have global handsets. I also have a friend in Singapore who went to a Mi store and checked - Singapore models are definitely band 20 (got a photo of the sealed box), so given that it's literally next door it seems a safe bet that's how they're getting stock. I'll update here if the correct thing arrives in expected condition with the advert/seller details.

I found a seller in Malaysia who claims to have global handsets. I also have a friend in Singapore who went to a Mi store and checked - Singapore models are definitely band 20 (got a photo of the sealed box), so given that it's literally next door it seems a safe bet that's how they're getting stock. I'll update here if the correct thing arrives in expected condition with the advert/seller details.
What price are we looking at?