Xiaomi 13 Ultra - Xiaomi.eu + WearOS

lemaw

Members
Aug 1, 2023
Hello. I am interested in buying a Xiaomi 13 Ultra CN Version from Trading Shenzen. I am going to flash the xiaomi.eu Rom, will I be able to pair it with a Samsung Galaxy Watch 5? I am pretty certain I won't be able to use it with the default ROM.

If anyone has any more information about this feel free to comment. It might be a deal breaker not being able to pair it with the watch.

Hello. I am interested in buying a Xiaomi 13 Ultra CN Version from Trading Shenzen. I am going to flash the xiaomi.eu Rom, will I be able to pair it with a Samsung Galaxy Watch 5? I am pretty certain I won't be able to use it with the default ROM.

If anyone has any more information about this feel free to comment. It might be a deal breaker not being able to pair it with the watch.
I have a 13 cn version and using Galaxy watch 5 and running xiaomi.eu weekly

Verstuurd vanaf mijn 2211133G met Tapatalk

Reactions: orbitech

Thanks. Do you by any chance know which features are not available? It will surely be Google Assistance activated by voice but what else?

Thanks. Do you by any chance know which features are not available? It will surely be Google Assistance activated by voice but what else?
Idk. What I want is working. Location. Messages receiving , hartrate, , if you want blood pressure etc there is a app that you can use to get it working. Bugjeager

Reactions: orbitech
Idk. What I want is working. Location. Messages receiving , hartrate, , if you want blood pressure etc there is a app that you can use to get it working. Bugjeager

Nice so it can be connected that's the main thing and be used for the most important features of the watch and Wear OS right?

Hi, I am using Redmi Note 12 Turbo running CN rom but I can't get my Galaxy wearable to pair with my galaxy watch 5, it keeps saying that the watch is not supported on my device. Is there any ways to fix this?