Xiaomi 13 Unlock Waiting 722H Why?

ekocakk

Members
Jun 12, 2023
When I want to unlock the bootloader of the xiaomi 13 that I bought 1 week ago, the mi unlock tool says I have to wait for 720 hours.

What did I do wrong, while this time is 1 week for everyone, why is it 720 hours for me?

Is there a simple way to shorten this time? Can anyone with knowledge help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    22 KB · Views: 279
I'm having a similar issue! At first it was 167 hours for me. Now it jumped up to 302 hours. I really wonder what's going on here. Did you resolve your issue?

regards,
Dennis

Have you used the same tool version? Did you maybe log off and back in on your phone? Any similar activities that include logging in with your official Mi account?

Hi, and thank you for your reply, Croatan! I think I used the same tool. I might have used a different version, as I was troubleshooting a failure of connection between pc and phone in fastboot, however this turned out to be due to using wrong (older) cable.
So you're saying, when using a different tool than the official one, it could lead to an increase in waiting time? Oh sh*t! And no way reset it back to 167 hours, other than maybe re-adding the phonenumber to the Mi Account in Developer tools? (Haven't tried that yet.)

Regards,
Dennis

Hi, and thank you for your reply, Croatan! I think I used the same tool. I might have used a different version, as I was troubleshooting a failure of connection between pc and phone in fastboot, however this turned out to be due to using wrong (older) cable.
So you're saying, when using a different tool than the official one, it could lead to an increase in waiting time? Oh sh*t! And no way reset it back to 167 hours, other than maybe re-adding the phonenumber to the Mi Account in Developer tools? (Haven't tried that yet.)

Regards,
Dennis
I'm not sure since a month ago was first time I needed to do it. But it might make sense. The best is to wait this one week (it passed like nothing) and then you are 100% sure it will work.

Do not update system. If you update the system, the number of days will increase by default.

Do not update system. If you update the system, the number of days will increase by default.
Can you explain where or how did you found this? I'm having a similar issue where initially the time was 1 week and now out of the blue is 2 weeks for some reason.

Can you explain where or how did you found this? I'm having a similar issue where initially the time was 1 week and now out of the blue is 2 weeks for some reason.
Sorry, when I bought the phone, I was instructed like that by the salesperson. I found it reasonable so I followed it and succeeded.