Xiaomi 14 Pro booloader unlock

abgontijo

Members
Apr 23, 2024
Hello everyone, I need some help. Does anyone have a way to unlock the bootloader of the Xiaomi 14 Pro? If it's not possible, and I have to ask for help from "internet university students", would you have someone I trust to recommend at a good price? Thank you for any help.

Hello everyone, I need some help. Does anyone have a way to unlock the bootloader of the Xiaomi 14 Pro? If it's not possible, and I have to ask for help from "internet university students", would you have someone I trust to recommend at a good price? Thank you for any help.
I paid 70€ at ncunlock.com.
It took a while until the server was online in time, but when it was, the process was finished in less than 4 Minutes.

The guy will remote-connect to your PC and install a few apps so he can access your phone, so I recommend you to use a dedicated system for that and not your main PC.

Reactions: abgontijo

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-13-20-11-20-297_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-13-20-11-20-297_com.android.settings.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 128
I paid 70€ at ncunlock.com.
It took a while until the server was online in time, but when it was, the process was finished in less than 4 Minutes.

The guy will remote-connect to your PC and install a few apps so he can access your phone, so I recommend you to use a dedicated system for that and not your main PC.
Is it available for one year the unlocked service or permanently? Doyes your hyperos get updates after u unlocked it ? Thanks?

Is it available for one year the unlocked service or permanently? Doyes your hyperos get updates after u unlocked it ? Thanks?
Permanently, however, to update it is necessary to access the community here and do it manually, when available, as I did not install the TWRP , bootloader. OTA update not work for me. When downloading a new version, you can update without losing any previous personal content.

Last edited:
Reactions: ntlkr
Permanently, however, to update it is necessary to access the community here and do it manually, when available, as I did not install the TWRP , bootloader. OTA update not work for me. When downloading a new version, you

Permanently, however, to update it is necessary to access the community here and do it manually, when available, as I did not install the TWRP , bootloader. OTA update not work for me. When downloading a new version, you can update without losing any previous personal content.
Thanks, really appreciated

Reactions: ntlkr
Hi. All guys say bootloader unlock now not possible, premium server needed and the premium server is offline. Can anyone help with 14 Pro unlock?

Not possible without going through a paid third-party service and Xiaomi has blocked all CN hyperOS devices and even Miui very recently, not sure that this service can still do it.