Xiaomi 14 pro,

Shennong

Members
Feb 26, 2024
I have a Xiaomi 14 pro and it is a Chinese version. I bought this from a US supplier and it works great, I have not had any real problems. Only small ones due to its origin. I have been waiting for the global rom to be released. It now seems that Xiaomi is not going to release a global version. I am now trying to find a EU rom that I can download. I have a Xiaomi watch 2 pro and it will not connect to the Chinese version that I have on my Xiaomi 14 pro. Any help with a EU rom or any other app that will connect my phone and watch. Thanks

Yes, there is a EU HyperOS ROM in the ROM Releases section, you can even choose between the weekly or the stable ROM.

I am trying to get access to the bootloader. It's not easy as most of the instruction on here are pre HyperOS and they show different process. I have now got my phone in developer mode so hopefully will achieve my goal soon.

Still cannot get twrp for my Xiaomi 14 pro. Until I am able to do this I cannot install EU rom. Since HyperOS system came in the upgrade to EU rom has become a lot more difficult.

TWRP is not necessarily needed to install xiaomi.eu ROM. You can install via fastboot. You probably didn't read the manual.
But first of all, you need to have an unlocked bootloader.

Well this is not made clear on the instruction given on here. It quite clearly says you Must have twrp to install new rom on phone. I have been trying for a couple of days to find twrp that works with my phone to no avail. If there are different or new instructions please let me know. You refer to the Manual ? What manual? Please give clear and exact information.Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet

Thanks for that gogocar62 I had not seen the above. I was using information found on another post. Many thanks for you help.

All now working fine in EU rom mode. Everything now works as it should. Thanks for all the help.

I used the bloke on you tube. I tried putting his name but my post was blocked.He is from Thailand. He took 20 mins to do it. Real easy.

I used the bloke on you tube. I tried putting his name but my post was blocked.He is from Thailand. He took 20 mins to do it. Real easy.
can you give the title of the video? duration of the video? maybe a profile pic description of the channel. Also did it cost you money?

Just go on YouTube. Put in "Xiaomi 14 unlock" and his page will come up with all the info you need.