Xiaomi 14 ultra Global bootloader unlock possible?

jaji87

Members
Oct 28, 2012
Hello,

I have an global Xiaomi 14 ultra.
( I hope )

I have done that Xiaomi community app, and i have been granted. But now I want to bind my account but no luck.

Am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-14-09-48-43-168_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-14-09-48-43-168_com.android.updater.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_2024-06-14-10-29-25-517_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-14-10-29-25-517_com.android.updater.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_2024-06-14-10-51-15-562_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-14-10-51-15-562_com.android.settings.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot_2024-06-14-10-51-41-197_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-14-10-51-41-197_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 168
  • If you have received permission, log out of your Mi account on your mobile phone and turn off WiFI (Logout from the device, I'm not talking about the Mi community app)
  • restart the mobile and turn on mobile data

• If you have received permission, log out of your Mi account on your mobile phone and turn off WiFI (Logout from the device, I'm not talking about the Mi community app)
So I have to turn off wifi and mobile data. Then restart phone?

Tried it, still nothing.
I even factory reset my phone and still the same.
I can't bind my account..

Have you tried at mi.com? Signing in to your account and adding your phone or through the my cloud page from the account page?

Have you tried at mi.com? Signing in to your account and adding your phone or through the my cloud page from the account page?
the problem is that i can not bind my account on/in the phone.

i have permission to unlock

No sabría que decirte, estoy atascado en la aplicación de la comunidad Xiaomi, cada vez que intento solicitar el desbloqueo me dice error, recuerda intentar el próximo 25 del 7 y antes fue el 2 del 7, otro fue el 15 del 7, no hay manera de que me den permiso para abrir el botloader e instalar xiaomi.eu, que gran cosa Xiaomi, si alguien me puede dar una mano se lo agradecería por qué Xiaomi se lava las manos

Attachments

• 1720118558963_084302.jpg
    1720118558963_084302.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 59
Hello to you, I have exactly the same problem with my xiaomi 14 ultra. Every time I approach the unlock date with the mi community app, it sends me to another date without being able to unlock it, do you have a solution to resolve the problem? Thank you so much

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-16-18-07-02-650_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-16-18-07-02-650_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 67

doxies

You don't have the same problem, you don't have any problem. You only need to click ( Apply for unlocking ) at 00:00 Chinese time

Bonjour à vous, j'ai exactement le même problème avec mon xiaomi 14 ultra. A chaque fois

doxies

You don't have the same problem, you don't have any problem. You only need to click ( Apply for unlocking ) at 00:00 Chinese time
Hello, thank you for your explanations, I didn't understand that way. Sincerely

Bonjour à vous, j'ai exactement le même problème avec mon xiaomi 14 ultra. A chaque fois

doxies

Good evening, I followed your advice, I requested the unlock at 00:00 China time and to my great surprise I got another error message. The error message is account error and yet I have always used this account for all my Xiaomi phones since the beginning. I don't know what to do, I normally followed the procedure as requested. Is it possible to get some help please. Sorry if my English is not correct I use Google translate Kind regards

doxies

After flash xiaomi.eu_HOUJI_OS1.0.24.7.17.DEV_14 with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format doesn't come out of fastboot

Install TWRP first
Then re-install the ROM in fastboot.
On Windows 11 I can't run fastboot. Is it because of the integration with the mobile phone? It gives the following message:
PS C:\tools> fastboot devices
fastboot : The term 'fastboot' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ fastboot devices
+ ~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (fstboot:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
Suggestion [3,General]: The command fastboot was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: ".\fastboot". See "get-help about_Command_Precedence" for more details.
PS C:\tools>

On Windows 11 I can't run fastboot. Is it because of the integration with the mobile phone? It gives the following message:
PS C:\tools> fastboot devices
fastboot : The term 'fastboot' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ fastboot devices
+ ~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (fstboot:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
Suggestion [3,General]: The command fastboot was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: ".\fastboot". See "get-help about_Command_Precedence" for more details.
PS C:\tools>
I've already achieved it as follows:
PS C:\tools> .\fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-houji-skkk.img

It's all functional.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:

doxies

Vous n'avez pas le même problème, vous n'avez aucun problème. Il vous suffit de cliquer sur (Demander le déverrouillage) à 00h00 heure chinoise
Hello I took the time to do things as indicated before coming back to ask for help on the forum.
I still have an error message while I follow all the procedures requested for the unlocking of my xiaomi 14 ultra.
Can you help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-29-04-24-47-787_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-29-04-24-47-787_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    664.3 KB · Views: 27

NOSS8

The account error appears frequently in the Mi community app. According to the experience so far, nothing has helped, the only thing that has helped is to use a different account.

Pokud zjistím důvod, uvítám to.

Reactions: doxies_971
This is not always the case, there can be several factors and sometimes even with this error on the app, unlocking is possible with Miunlock provided that the account could be linked in the options for DEV.

Are sim and location activated in the Xiaomi account?
Location enabled for Xiaomi 14 ultra and sim card inserted inside every time I try to do the unlock. I remove the SIM card from my redmi note 11 Pro 5G and put it in my xiaomi 14 ultra