Xiaomi 14 ultra - Problem with messenger and whatsapp

lasha117

Members
May 30, 2024
Hi, yesterday i got xiaomi 14 ultra china version

i have a problem with messenger, if i dont open app, i dont get notifications about incoming messages

also have a problem with whatsapp contact sync, sometimes it shows contacts with names, but sometimes with numbers

This is a known issue with chinese rom, delayed notifications, use a paid service and unlock the bootloader, flash global or xiaomi eu, you won't get this issue

This is a known issue with chinese rom, delayed notifications, use a paid service and unlock the bootloader, flash global or xiaomi eu, you won't get this issue
yea i have read about that, but i want to be on official rom and if i unlock bootloader i cant use gpay any more, so its a problem for me...

yea i have read about that, but i want to be on official rom and if i unlock bootloader i cant use gpay any more, so its a problem for me...
Why are you writing to this site where Chinese firmware is not discussed?

hi.
Is there a reason for not discussing chinese firmware? I have the same problem on a Note 13 Pro Plus purchased in China.
Any dialogue could only be beneficial to members that may encounter same? Is this not the spirit of such forums to help wherever possible?

hi.
Is there a reason for not discussing chinese firmware? I have the same problem on a Note 13 Pro Plus purchased in China.
Any dialogue could only be beneficial to members that may encounter same? Is this not the spirit of such forums to help wherever possible?
Because this is the dedicated and exclusive forum of the Xiaomi.Eu rom (CUSTOM ROM) and not otherwise. If you want to discuss the original rom (Chinese edition) you have to go to the official Xiaomi site and not here.Thanks

@cracklin Sorry, but it is also in the spirit of a good forum to just stay on topic.

I am sure they are hundreds or thousands of questions where the members could help but I am sure that you also appreciate to not find random threads about cooking, or Samsung phones on this forum.

If we start discussing others ROMs, then for every single answer people would have to double check if they are really talking about the same thing. It is already hard enough to ask every time if people who create bug reports are doing it for official ROMs.