May 17, 2021
TWRP for Mi 14 Ultra

In fastboot
Fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img
Fastboot reboot recovery

Link for download

2024-07-22_22-57-10.png

Last edited:
I tried it and I get to the page for the recovery I see the logo and image but nothing else also I get stuck in a bootloop to recovery unless I press keys to get back to fastboot I have the Xiaomi 14 ultra

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-24-18-40-43-914_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-24-18-40-43-914_com.android.settings.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 180
I tried it and I get to the page for the recovery I see the logo and image but nothing else also I get stuck in a bootloop to recovery unless I press keys to get back to fastboot I have the Xiaomi 14 ultra
You must delete sdcard twrp directory and data/recovery directory. My recovery work on european and chinese ver not India one

Last edited:
You must delete sdcard twrp directory and data/revovery directory. My revovery work on european and chinese ver not India one
i can reboot no problem after flashing but as soon as i try to reboot to recovery i see the teamwin logo and at the bottom teamwin and recovery project 3.7.1_12-Xiaomi14Ultra by Rayglobe but nothing else and when i try to reboot again i get rebooted to recovery no matter what, also my rom is aurora_eea_global_images_OS1.0.9.0.UNAEUXM wich it came with I bought in in spain. the only way to fix the bootloop is to flash the original recovery and flash original boot.img again.

Also in adb shell i can see those folders wich i didnt see before booting into recovery from my phones root folder : twres, twrp_ramdisk-timestamp

finally before booting to recovery after my first reboot i could not see any of these two sub-directories in root explorer : sdcard/twrp directory and data/revovery directory

I finally got it to work but had to go from scratch, here are the steps i took :

1. flash stock recovery via fastboot : fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img
2. flash stock boot image (boot.img) : fastboot flash boot boot.img
3. fastboot reboot

then it got in the stock recovery and i had the option to reboot to system which i usually do, but i opted for wipe data and confirmed the wipe (be careful as this will erase all your data on the phone you'll have to configure it again and restore your files, apps and configs)

4. Wipe data and confirm from stock recovery
5. VERY IMPORTANT dont boot into phone just yet instead maintain power button and volume down to reboot into fastboot
6. In fastboot flash the twrp recovery from Rayglobe in the post (i renamed the file to recovery_twrp.img) : recovery_twrp.img
7. fastboot reboot recovery

ET VOILA!

i got into the recovery finally haha just will have to restore backup from xiaomi, google, and neo backup and i should be good to go!

I finally got it to work but had to go from scratch, here are the steps i took :

1. flash stock recovery via fastboot : fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img
2. flash stock boot image (boot.img) : fastboot flash boot boot.img
3. fastboot reboot

then it got in the stock recovery and i had the option to reboot to system which i usually do, but i opted for wipe data and confirmed the wipe (be careful as this will erase all your data on the phone you'll have to configure it again and restore your files, apps and configs)

4. Wipe data and confirm from stock recovery
5. VERY IMPORTANT dont boot into phone just yet instead maintain power button and volume down to reboot into fastboot
6. In fastboot flash the twrp recovery from Rayglobe in the post (i renamed the file to recovery_twrp.img) : recovery_twrp.img
7. fastboot reboot recovery

ET VOILA!

i got into the recovery finally haha just will have to restore backup from xiaomi, google, and neo backup and i should be good to go!
EDIT: As soon as I boot once and try to boot back in recovery i get stuck on splash screen again so after first successful boot twrp stop working i think it has to do with encryption. i tried many different way i can reboot over and over in twrp no problem unless i do one successful boot to system then i need to go trough all the steps mentionned before to get TWRP to work again