Xiaomi AX9000 - Mesh Problem

3plhman

Members
Jun 28, 2022
Hello everyone. I've just bought an AX9000 for my home network.
I used to have 3 units of Xiaomi AX3600, all connected in a mesh network, and working perfectly (CN FW).
Then i bought the AX9000 to become my main router and also to connect to the other AX3600 in a mesh network.
I've made reset to all routers, installed Global FW in all, and set my region to Germany.
Added the ax9000 to the Mi Home app, and tried to add the other ax3600 nodes to the mesh network.

Just can't make it happen ! Can anybody help me please ?
Thanks.

Best regards

I used to have 3 units of Xiaomi AX3600, all connected in a mesh network, and working perfectly (CN FW).
Then i bought the AX9000 to become my main router and also to connect to the other AX3600 in a mesh network.
I've made reset to all routers, installed Global FW in all, and set my region to Germany.
Added the ax9000 to the Mi Home app, and tried to add the other ax3600 nodes to the mesh network.

Thanks.

Best regards

I just succeeded meshing ax9000 Global and ax6000 Chinese. Please go to the thread below.

Reactions: 3plhman
Ok. It is a program that surpasses the region error. I didn't catch the commands steps... can you help please ?
Hi, I'm also planing to get one of those AX9000 routers and I also have an AX3600 with Ch Firmware in use. Did you get the two routers to work in mesh mode with the AX9000 as Master? If If so, could you please tell me what I have to do so?

Edit: I have got the router now myself an i have got it to work without flashing any new firmware to any router. I simply followed the instructions in this link and it worked like a charm. https://github.com/ShotokanZH/MiWiFi_Mesh_Node_Adder

Last edited:

Thanks.

Best regards

Thanks.

Best regards
i also have problem i have 1-ax9000 and 3-ax6000
I try to use 9000 to be main but fail. I now can only use 2 ax6000. The problem is that if i use whether 9000 or 6000 to be the third one in mesh system, result of any mobile phone or notebook devices have to be disconnect from wifi until i unplug the third mesh device. I have tried several way to resolve issue but cannot at all. Fixing neccessasy devices ip also done but still cannot, also reset and do mesh again again and again. Finally, i can normally use only the 6000 for parent mesh with sub mesh 6000. Cannot use another 6000 and 9000. So, my coverage signal area is smaller than it should be.