Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro

K4nji

Members
Aug 17, 2022
Just a question regarding the xiaomi 3T buds CN version, I'm running xiaomi eu rom, would I have access to all features of the earpiece?

Just a question regarding the xiaomi 3T buds CN version, I'm running xiaomi eu rom, would I have access to all features of the earpiece?
I have Xiaomi 3T Buds Pro Global version, and the advance options for the buds are not showing in the Settings on xiaomi.eu MIUI 14.0.1.0.

Since the xiaomi.eu rom are based on MIUI CN, your 3T Buds CN version might have the additional options in the Settings as the buds and MIUI are both CN. If not, then you can download the Xiaomi Earbuds app in the PlayStore.

If you have free time, please update here if you see all the features in the native Settings menu.

Thanks!

Reactions: K4nji
I have Xiaomi 3T Buds Pro Global version, and the advance options for the buds are not showing in the Settings on xiaomi.eu MIUI 14.0.1.0.

Since the xiaomi.eu rom are based on MIUI CN, your 3T Buds CN version might have the additional options in the Settings as the buds and MIUI are both CN. If not, then you can download the Xiaomi Earbuds app in the PlayStore.

If you have free time, please update here if you see all the features in the native Settings menu.

Thanks!
Yeah my bad didn't realize I got asked for an update, yes the advance features are shown on the phone and I'm able to access everything, I believe global version features are limited