Xiaomi Certificate of Conformity

Gomzy

Members
Mar 21, 2014
Hi,

does anyone knows how to get the Xiaomi Certificate of conformity. I require it to get my parcel from Customs Department

Please any help

Hi,

does anyone knows how to get the Xiaomi Certificate of conformity. I require it to get my parcel from Customs Department

Please any help
Hi Gomzy . Are you in Mauritius ? I know this is the new crazy decision from the ICTA. If so I am in MRU too and have a MI3. There are the docs in my orig box, except it is all in chinese .:mad:So not sure it can be of use for you .
If you hink it can still help , let me know

hehe philippe, yup im from MRU and believe me the new ICTA laws is really frustrating.. i will either call Xiaomi or Fax them and request to give me a document certifying that Xiaomi is according to standards ...

A big thank you to you mate, but how to translate the document lol... is there anything in english?

Nope , have got 2 of these phones and have gone through both boxes. All in chinese !

Its the best phone have had so far . Honestly better than the iphones. You ll love it .

Have seen SAR certificates online for Iocean X7 and others but not for Xiaomi yet . May be you should seek help from the english site mod - Mark HUK . He cud get it from Xiaomi for u

We are in the english site . This is not the official Xiaomi website ( Xiaomi.com ) which is all in chinese. What I am suggesting is maybe you see help from the one of 9or the main ) guy here Mark Huk and explain what you need . He cud then get it from Xiaomi . I am sure these comformity certs to european standards exist for the MI3

ok i am trying my best to get Xiaomi approved here .. i have contacted Xiaomi and may be on monday i will give them a call.

yes, they don't want to help outside their territory. sure, i will notify you if i get my way on!!

Hi All

I was having a similar problem in Bulgaria, however, I managed to find a CE certificate for a Mi3 off a German site, which I used and customs here accepted it no problem, which was pleasing as they are notoriously difficult.
If anyone would like a copy please pm me.

Also for your information, my Mi3 which arrived from Hong Kong the other week had a silver CE certificate sticker on the box which led me to believe it has been certified possibly.

Cheers

Reactions: Gomzy and sjr698
hi gomzy, where u able to get your phone from the mauritian customs?

i had a talked with ICTA dept in Mauritius, you can bring 1 mobile and there is no rough protocols applied for this.. if you import more than 3 mobiles, you will require Type approval. This is a confirm decision from the Government and Officers working at the ICTA.

You just have to send them an email (http://www.icta.mu/consumer/contact_us.htm) , giving them details of the mobile:

for example

Brand name, Model, imei if possible, user manuals ---> send it to their email and you will get a response from them. No matter if you don't have all, but at least tell them that this is for personal usage only not commercial purpose.

There is no fear if you bring 1 mobile of any model in Mauritius but remember if more than 3 , you will get pain in your head to get Certificate of Conformity especially if the mobile are from China.

Hi All

I was having a similar problem in Bulgaria, however, I managed to find a CE certificate for a Mi3 off a German site, which I used and customs here accepted it no problem, which was pleasing as they are notoriously difficult.
If anyone would like a copy please pm me.

Also for your information, my Mi3 which arrived from Hong Kong the other week had a silver CE certificate sticker on the box which led me to believe it has been certified possibly.

Cheers

wow, lucky guy.. Please do sent it to my email please.

cheers for the news gomzy :) i had managed to buy a MI2 last year and i'm tempted by a MI3. I bought an oppo N1 during my recent travel because of the uncertainties regarding the regulations but i'm not satisified with the N1 hardware/ColorOS. MIUI & xiaomi hardware are way better.
Karl can u pm my the docs? thanks

cheers for the news gomzy :) i had managed to buy a MI2 last year and i'm tempted by a MI3. I bought an oppo N1 during my recent travel because of the uncertainties regarding the regulations but i'm not satisified with the N1 hardware/ColorOS. MIUI & xiaomi hardware are way better.
Karl can u pm my the docs? thanks

Here you go, hope it helps

Attachments

• 01_Konformitaet_XiaomiMi3.pdf
    76.7 KB · Views: 743