New xiaomi cloud sync failed

moonxdai

Members
Oct 11, 2020
Hello! So, i accidentally deleted all data from Xiaomi cloud and ever since it doesn't back up. It keep showing that it got interrupted and i should try again. My contacts, call history or notes etc doesn't sync. Only wifi and calendar are syncing. My phone is mi 9 lite with miui 12.0.10. i have tried to delete all data from xiaomi cloud again, force stop the app, reboot my phone, nothing worked. i also tried to log in to my mi account and see my notes, but it doesn't load. Is there anything i can do?
PHONE: Xiaomi mi 9 Lite
ROM: Miui 12.0.10

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-11-19-15-28-448_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-11-19-15-28-448_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Reactions: vapenote3
Hello! So, i accidentally deleted all data from Xiaomi cloud and ever since it doesn't back up. It keep showing that it got interrupted and i should try again. My contacts, call history or notes etc doesn't sync. Only wifi and calendar are syncing. My phone is mi 9 lite with miui 12.0.10. i have tried to delete all data from xiaomi cloud again, force stop the app, reboot my phone, nothing worked. i also tried to log in to my mi account and see my notes, but it doesn't load. Is there anything i can do?
Me too, no sync. Whats happen?

Attachments

• photo_2024-09-14_19-40-31.jpg
    photo_2024-09-14_19-40-31.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 42
if you are on xiaomi.eu ROM, try to upgrade to the latest ROM
This will also move you to Android 11 as 12.0.10 is quite old

Me too, no sync. Whats happen?

which ROM are you on?

Assuming you are still on Poco F2 Pro, do you have the newest update for it?

which ROM are you on?

I think i have global ROM, but i don't really know a lot of stuff to download it by myself

which ROM are you on?

Good Morning.
My Phone is Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro
and the newest/latest Rom I have installed from here.
It is Version: MIUI 14,05,0,SJKCNXM Stabil
My Problem, my contacts have (Full)Picture and I can not sync via Xiaomi Cloud to my other Phone.

I wrote to the Xiaomi support team to ask them since I have this issue as well. They said to try using Xiaomi Cloud sync in at least 48h. They're having technical problems and their team is working on it. Under Service Status you can see that 13 services are unavailable including Notes and other apps which aren't working. You can't do anything and just hope they resolve it.

I wrote to the Xiaomi support team to ask them since I have this issue as well. They said to try using Xiaomi Cloud sync in at least 48h. They're having technical problems and their team is working on it. Under Service Status you can see that 13 services are unavailable including Notes and other apps which aren't working. You can't do anything and just hope they resolve it.
ah phew okay :)
its MIUI/HyperOS wide issue sadly, even stock has this problem.

Sadly you can no longer buy a Xiaomi Cloud Subscription so its locked at 5GB.
I will probably switch to a different brand after my Xiaomi 14 hits EOL

Reactions: moonxdai