Xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_6.4.7_v7-5.1.zip Miflash Rom Conversion

Members
Jan 2, 2016
xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_6.4.7_v7-5.1.zip
Can someone convert this rom to a Miflash rom? Or is there anyone know how to do that? Any methods?

i have write an italian guide in another forum..
start from normal phone...
flash china dev
unlock
flash twrp
flash xiaomi.eu dev rom

at this time.. your phone is stock?

i have write an italian guide in another forum..
start from normal phone...
flash china dev
unlock
flash twrp
flash xiaomi.eu dev rom

at this time.. your phone is stock?
Can you send me the link? I would like to try, thank you.

i have report my guide because you don't need to convert rom into fastboot rom..
for me.. is only my opinion.. in better unlock phone and install twrp and by twrp execute upgrade ;)

Reactions: feuerbach81
I totally agree (and not because I'm Italian as well), there is really no point in converting roms when you simply have to request an unlock and wait some days, then you can easily upgrade anytime with any kind of rom (CM included)

Reactions: Kayl88
Actually it makes sense, when you have more phones. It's not that easy then to request unlock for all the phones

Would be great if someone creates fastboot rom. It's ridiculous that you have to wait 2 weeks for unlock code. Other OEMs have better unlock procedure...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You dont have to ask for new codes.
Every 30 days your account can unlock another phone and another and so on...

I have unlocked my MI5 first on last week and I checked on the raw if I can unlock my second RN3 with the same account. It was answered :"" You have to wait 30 days before unlocking another phone""!!!
No matter I rechecked 3 days later in order to see what they tell me and surprise they unlocked the RN3 100%.
So TRY it every day!

Would be great if someone creates fastboot rom. It's ridiculous that you have to wait 2 weeks for unlock code. Other OEMs have better unlock procedure...

-You do not have to wait for 2 weeks!!!
Approvals are given in between 2 and 5 days max, the only issue comes from the SMS that is either sent in delay, sent to a wrong given number or never sent at all. (it was my case)

Reactions: Andres Rivas
Approvals are given in between 2 and 5 days max, the only issue comes from the SMS that is either sent in delay, sent to a wrong given number or never sent at all. (it was my case)
Yeah that's changed, my brother also unlocked his redmi 3 pro within 5 days but a couple of months ago, it actually took two weeks to unlock. You actually had to request unlock before you even had the phone...

This is my case i think that my carrier is blocking the sms from Xiaomi.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk