Xiaomi.eu_multi_mi5_v9.1.3.0.naacnei_v9-7.0

Good feedback fugasik :) And GPS good for you ?
Just finished testing . I'm in UK now , just using GPS found my location right after I launched MAPS.ME offline maps. I would say it became more accurate as before I often had to use internet to receive better location . :) And yeah test was done in building and outdoors so seems good

does anyone have this problem? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-17-12-13-20-749_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-17-12-13-20-749_com.miui.home.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 620
I installed the stable ROM Miui 9 on Wednesday with TWRP ; no problem.
Then I rooted by installing SuperSU-v2.82-201705271822 with TWRP; fast and trouble free ; my goal is to look at the gps.conf.

No, I did not have such messages. In my case the firmware is very stable in general. No suddenly application's crashes or reboots.

was it stable for you before? I'm asking because all my attempts to use a Nougat ROM resulted in an unstable system and I had to go back to 6.11.10 (last Marshmallow one) and I might try this one

is it save to dirty flash from 7.11.2 xiaomi.eu? (weekly) on mi 5
does camera manual setting have big exposure range (from 1/1000s up to 32s) like dev (weekly) rom?

Hello! I'm a newbie... about that camera 2 api not working, does it change something when making video calls with skype or whatsapp? It's now possible to force 2G on SIM 2?

Hi, I wanna start fresh with this stable and i've searched but doesn't seem to find the best way to factory reset?

Is it as easy as just wipe and repartition on twrp? A step by step would be nice.

Thanks in advance!

was it stable for you before? I'm asking because all my attempts to use a Nougat ROM resulted in an unstable system and I had to go back to 6.11.10 (last Marshmallow one) and I might try this one

I tested previous firmware based on Android 7 later. It was Xiaomi.eu 8.5.3.0 (as I remember). It was also stable but I was not satisfied with the battery life. I've updated to this firmware from old xiaomi.eu 8.1.6.0 and I very like this version.

Hi,
I was lazy to wait every week for new Dev, and find new bugs again and again.
I need my phone always now.

So I went to stable for 2 weeks and I'm happy with it.
So, do you know if stable updates work with OTA?
Cause for me, receive the OTA notification is like a gift.... I still like testing new features.....

Thanks.

Yoh

Hello!

Somebody know what the differences between Xiaomi.eu 9.1.3.0 and 9.1.4.0 ? I've just seen the new version of stable ROM.