xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.5.1.0.RJGMIXM_v12-11.zip

Goran Vikman

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Hi.at last we have the 12.5!! i wonder if someone else has problem whith the fullscreen gesture? mine isent working

Hello ! Unfortunately, I will not use this update either, because it is slower compared to android 10, factory reset will not help. Youtube Vanced does not install. Unfortunately, the 11th android not good. The factory android is also bad. I need the call recorder / native / and banking program, the 10 works normally.This is the last thing that works well.xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.0.9.0.QJGMIXM_v12-10.zip

Reactions: menz05
Hello, I also confirm that this version has many problems and sudden crashes, it is not as fine as 12.0.9.0, I had high hopes that in this version it would have a better performance, but it is terrible. I keep recommending that 12.0.9.0 is the best there is at the moment ...

I did update this morning and so far everything is working great. Some apps got small lag at opening but after that smooth as butter. App drawer and SMS texting is working now. I'm on default launcher, so gestures is working as it should, also no problems with banking apps and GPay. Too soon for battery performance, but so far seems ok. Heavy games do heat up the back of the phone, but that's not new.

I did update this morning and so far everything is working great. Some apps got small lag at opening but after that smooth as butter. App drawer and SMS texting is working now. I'm on default launcher, so gestures is working as it should, also no problems with banking apps and GPay. Too soon for battery performance, but so far seems ok. Heavy games do heat up the back of the phone, but that's not new.
Smooth as butter? Have you tried 12.0.9.0? I can tell you that the transitions there are much smoother than the 12.5 they published ...

Hello ! Unfortunately, I will not use this update either, because it is slower compared to android 10, factory reset will not help. Youtube Vanced does not install. Unfortunately, the 11th android not good. The factory android is also bad. I need the call recorder / native / and banking program, the 10 works normally.This is the last thing that works well.xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.0.9.0.QJGMIXM_v12-10.zip
Hi!
I installed Youtube Vanced w/o problem!

Try latest version!

I have Vanced installed from earlier, but procedure was to disable Miui optimization in developer settings and enable it back after installation (and updates too).. downside was that procedure screw permissions for all apps

Last edited:
Just tried to update Vanced (microG) and I didn't need to disable Miui optimization.. great

Reactions: Wyneg
I'm having performance and stability issues with EU 12.5.1. The phone restarts only when it wants and it shows that the performance has decreased compared to the previous version 12.0.1 with android 11.

Enviado desde mi M2007J20CG mediante Tapatalk