Xiaomi Hongme 2 Notification Problems

MadGK

Members
Feb 7, 2015
Hello i recently brought a hongme 2 and i discovered notofication problems with facbook messenger and even some message do you have a tips to fix this thanks

I had the same problem.
The solution I found was to go to Settings->Security->Autostart and enabling it for FB and FB messenger (and other communication applications I have). I also change the notification style of the applications to get it perfect, but I would say that's an optional.

I hope this helps.

yeah Zacker i did the same but it doesn t work all the time, is there an update for fixing this ? or the miui 5.1.23 is the lastest version ?

Can i do the update the ota way or i have tu download it
Download it, put it on your phone (or download it from your phone), open Updater app (Tools folder), tap the three dots on top-right, "Choose update package", find the file you downloaded and let it update.

The notifications apparently are a bit erratic (reported by several users). As far as I know, there is no definite solution for that. But is always a good idea to update regularly to the newer miui version.

Reactions: ilicitano81
The notifications apparently are a bit erratic (reported by several users). As far as I know, there is no definite solution for that. But is always a good idea to update regularly to the newer miui version.
Try going security app and give them permission to auto-start
Ihave also seen that there are some bugs with notifications but i am sure yhey will solve it soon

So is the notification problem solved ? It's really hard to me receiving FB notif' or even the bubble never pop and got problems with all the notifications in general ?

The problem was introduced in the latest firmware, 7.0.8.0. The same situation is on the Redmi Note 2. The problem is gone after upgrading to 7.1, so just wait for the firmware released today or tomorrow and upgrade.

This problem cannot be solved on your firmware by checking any checkbox (autostart, persmissions and so on). Also Facebook messenger locks up the entire screen on the current firmware.

Reactions: MadGK
i had tha same problem with viber , and i reinstall it and it works (i had added as autostart and do not close with the cleaning)

I installed the latest 6.2.25. The notification problem persist. It's some kind of delay most of time...like 2-3 minutes delay.
Beside redmi 2 i own a redmi note 2 to. With this rn2 i don't have notification problem .

Reactions: MadGK