Xiaomi Hongmi Update

Ultimate ROM hat better Dual SIM Support(working STK on both cards). Big bug is sound recording (bug from Stable 4). My ROM is newer no so hard customized. For advanced users ist Stable 13 a fail. You can choice what you want. Both ROMS my and from sta-s2z hat positive and negative attributes

Now Sta-s2z stopped with his rom .
Then your rom is the first in line.
Perhaps you couldt take a look to his solution of the Dual sim support.
If you can bring both side together (strong points) and leave the negative out , then there will be light at the horizon.
In on of the rom's i saw an utility that under one button there was cleaning/scanning /virus , perhaps something to build in the rom.
And the possibility to automatic update

I can copy Dual Sim suport from his ROM. But i have no credits from him. I have write him PM to help add 3 way reboot menu but no answer from him. Next ROM will be based On Stable 13 or weakly build. I think Sta-s2z keed his work for him. I have no experience to copy all features from his ROM. And is a BAD idea copy his work without credits from him.
Its confirmed that Sta-s2z stopped DEV his ROM?

For OTA i need recognized developer . I have registered but no answer. I have low credits

Last edited:
I can copy Dual Sim suport from his ROM. But i have no credits from him. I have write him PM to help add 3 way reboot menu but no answer from him. Next ROM will be based On Stable 13 or weakly build. I think Sta-s2z keed his work for him. I have no experience to copy all features from his ROM. And is a BAD idea copy his work without credits from him.
Its confirmed that Sta-s2z stopped DEV his ROM?

For OTA i need recognized developer . I have registered but no answer. I have low credits
Keep on knocking at his door .
With knowledge of two the users of the Hongmi Redmi couldt benefit .
And i agree nothing without permision
I do not know if sta-s2z stopped his developtment, but this is what he wrote
sta-s2z replied at 2014-4-8 18:40
JellyBean 4.2 MTK patchrom updating was stopped by MIUI Devs. Sad but true.
So i can't provide updat ...

I can copy Dual Sim suport from his ROM. But i have no credits from him. ...

Is it possible to make a flashable zip only dual sim support? I use the last stable 13 and I don't have any problem with it. Maybe Sta-s2z can do that. I think is much better to make modification zips and the users can flash which they want extend the base rom.