Xiaomi k20 pro Completely Bricked. No Edl, No Fastboot, No Logo, No Led

dogi213

Members
Oct 7, 2020
My xiaomi k20 pro bought from aliexpress bootloader was unlocked.I bought it before 4mounts I use it 3mounts then I saw the update miui 11.I update my phone and then start auto reboot,auto power off.After 2days from update my phone while using it and I just restart my phone.From that time my phone is super bricked.I tried flashing GLOBAL ROM,CHINA ROM I tried EDL Flashing.Power buttons combinations.Nothing works.Just PC see it like "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008"
When Im trying to flash it ALWAYS the problem is "CANNOT RECEIVE HELLO PACKET" and when I try any button combination it just says "WRITE TIME OUT,MAYBE DEVICE WAS DISCONNECTED" and my PC just discconect my phone when I try ANY BUTTON COMBINATION to power on or FASTBOOT
If you have ideas to test please comment

Attachments

• xiaomi n1.png
    xiaomi n1.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 731
Last edited:
My xiaomi k20 pro bought from ********** bootloader was unlocked.I bought it before 4mounts I use it 3mounts then I saw the update miui 11.I update my phone and then start auto reboot,auto power off.After 2days from update my phone while using it and I just restart my phone.From that time my phone is super bricked.I tried flashing GLOBAL ROM,CHINA ROM I tried EDL Flashing.Power buttons combinations.Nothing works.Just PC see it like "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008"
When Im trying to flash it ALWAYS the problem is "CANNOT RECEIVE HELLO PACKET" and when I try any button combination it just says "WRITE TIME OUT,MAYBE DEVICE WAS DISCONNECTED" and my PC just discconect my phone when I try ANY BUTTON COMBINATION to power on or FASTBOOT
If you have ideas to test please comment

xiaomitools v2