Xiaomi M1 how to buy it since its not in my country?

bong

Members
Aug 16, 2011
If you've been looking at the news on the frontpage of this site the Xiaomi M1
is launching soon at a really great price.
Problem is im in the philippines and i have no idea how to order the phone and from which trustworthy source.
Anyone have any ideas how and where?

Aug 14, 2011
Same here dude, let's wait and see when they acctually start selling the phone. I'm sure it will be available online. I to am planing on getting one.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

xcen

Members
May 10, 2011
Does the Xiaomi M1 support the world's standard GSM band? Will 3G work without problem? If I'm not mistaken China uses a different 3G band.

Aug 18, 2011
Does the Xiaomi M1 support the world's standard GSM band? Will 3G work without problem? If I'm not mistaken China uses a different 3G band.
China use three 3G band, M1 support GSM and WCDMA 3G, if it don't work well u can change the band as yours. very attraact

Aug 18, 2011
Im in England and can't wait for this phone. My only concern is that the phone will only be available in Chinese language. I can't wait will probably get it off eBay.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2011
Im in England and can't wait for this phone. My only concern is that the phone will only be available in Chinese language. I can't wait will probably get it off eBay.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk
Hmmm if its in Chinese, there would sure be a ported language pack for the xiaomi :)