Xiaomi M365 C.O.C certificate

Tashgmx

Members
Mar 17, 2019
Hi Mi Fam,
I hope you are all well. Is the anyone out there that knows how to get Certificate of Conformity for Europe with a type number or vin type, here in Europe for the Xiaomi m365. I live in the Netherlands and RDW (road department) told me that I need this certificate for my scooter to be registered, insure and legitimately ride it on the road.
The apparently said it’s issued by manufacturer but haven’t had luck with the manufacture.

Many thanks,
Tash

Hi Mi Fam,
I hope you are all well. Is the anyone out there that knows how to get Certificate of Conformity for Europe with a type number or vin type, here in Europe for the Xiaomi m365. I live in the Netherlands and RDW (road department) told me that I need this certificate for my scooter to be registered, insure and legitimately ride it on the road.
The apparently said it’s issued by manufacturer but haven’t had luck with the manufacture.

Many thanks,
Tash
Was the product purchased inside EU from an official store? If not, you will have no luck.

Hi Mi Fam,

Many thanks,
Tash
Was the product purchased inside EU from an official store? If not, you will have no luck.

By LAW the manufacture should provide it, with every scooter they make.
Why is it a problem to get, if it exist ?
So what could be my alternative solution then, if Xiaomi EU cant help? I reach out here because you have relationship with manufacture direct or you know how to convey the message to the people or Department.[/QUOTE]

By LAW the manufacture should provide it, with every scooter they make.
Why is it a problem to get, if it exist ?
So what could be my alternative solution then, if Xiaomi EU cant help? I reach out here because you have relationship with manufacture direct or you know how to convey the message to the people or Department.

Yes, if they MADE it for Europe! but if you bought it from third party (China reseller) there is no obligations to provide it to you.

Hi Mi Fam,

Many thanks,
Tash
Aren't these what you're looking for?
https://download.appmifile.com/419_updatepdf_in/02/07/2018/40952958-5483-4931-bc6c-253851e74530.pdf
or
https://www.scooterhub.com.sg/wp-co...-Electric-Scooter-M365-UL2272-certificate.pdf

Thank you very much, those two documents are what I was looking for.
However in my case they should be for the xiaomi m365PRO. I bought it through banggod and it will come soon, I'm afraid it will come without both documents. Now it is necessary to possess them to be able to circulate.
Could you provide them? I would be grateful

Hi there,
Thank you for the links, however i have tried the doc in the first link but unfortunately it’s not good enough for the road department because it’s just a declaration form not a certificate.
As for the second one, I have seen it but never tried because it shows the example for the United States, I wasn’t sure if it works for EU. Can you confirm if it works for the Europe?
And @Luiyi which country are you in?

Hi there,
Thank you for the links, however i have tried the doc in the first link but unfortunately it’s not good enough for the road department because it’s just a declaration form not a certificate.
As for the second one, I have seen it but never tried because it shows the example for the United States, I wasn’t sure if it works for EU. Can you confirm if it works for the Europe?
Me? confirm? I can't confirm anything in that regard mate.

[QUOTE = "Tashgmx, post: 486488, miembro: 231727"]
Hola,
Gracias por los enlaces, sin embargo, he probado el documento en el primer enlace, pero desafortunadamente no es lo suficientemente bueno para el departamento de carreteras porque es solo un formulario de declaración, no un certificado.
En cuanto al segundo, lo he visto pero nunca lo he intentado porque muestra el ejemplo de los Estados Unidos, no estaba seguro de si funciona para la UE. ¿Puedes confirmar si funciona para la Europa?
Y [USUARIO = 237984] @Luiyi [/ USUARIO] ¿en qué país estás?
[/CITAR]
Spain

Take this issue up with your seller... This is nothing we can help with as i've stated before.

Hi there,

If you read the form it clearly states the second one is for USA and Canada only.

The first certificate should be sufficient, you state it is a form, a form ./ certification is what it is. There exists no other form for this in EU. As I've said previously take the matter up with the company you purchased from as this is their obligation to provide you the after sales support in this regard.

Thanks again. the first link has great value for me. Regarding the second link, I will try to get the European version on the other hand.
a greeting

Hey guys,

I need your help. I'm trying to get a insurrance for my scooter but I need a German ABE to do the registration. Do you have any idea how to get it?

Best wishes

Matthias

Hey guys,

I need your help. I'm trying to get a insurrance for my scooter but I need a German ABE to do the registration. Do you have any idea how to get it?

Best wishes

Matthias
Ask Xiaomi for it or the seller you purchased from - our forum is not after sales for scooters unfortunately.

Hey guys,

Best wishes

Matthias

You won't get insurrance for scooter because scooter does not meet german requirements (for example v-speed) but you can register it as a moped.
A couple of people from Germany wrote that they managed to do it.