Xiaomi Mi 10 stuck on MIUI Recovery

jonathan98

Members
Dec 12, 2022
Hello everyone. I have a problem with my Xiaomi Mi 10 which is stuck on the Main menu. I did everything but after restarting it still hangs. I even formatted. Help me

Attachments

• PXL_20221212_10229143.jpg
    PXL_20221212_10229143.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 675
Hello everyone. I have a problem with my Xiaomi Mi 10 which is stuck on the Main menu. I did everything but after restarting it still hangs. I even formatted. Help me
Hello, I went through the same thing

and the solution was to install the CORRECT TWRP FROM THE SAME TWRP or INSTALL THE TWRP IMAGE AGAIN FROM FASTBOOT WITH CODE FROM THE COMPUTER AND reinstall the ROM FROM THE CORRECT MEDIUM THE LAST IS MIUI 13.0.8.0 STABLE AND IS INSTALLED BY TWRP

Hello, I went through the same thing

and the solution was to install the CORRECT TWRP FROM THE SAME TWRP or INSTALL THE TWRP IMAGE AGAIN FROM FASTBOOT WITH CODE FROM THE COMPUTER AND reinstall the ROM FROM THE CORRECT MEDIUM THE LAST IS MIUI 13.0.8.0 STABLE AND IS INSTALLED BY TWRP
Hi,

Can you explain in more detail? I tried installing xiaomi.eu but it keeps rebooting to recovery.

I have tried more than 5 times with older xiaomi.eu roms. I will give a try again with stable miui14 fastboot instead of recovery.

Thanks

Hello Guys,
Is there a resolution to this issue?
My unit is still stuck in reboot mode and fastboot.
trying to unlock but this is what I am getting
1695188601352.png