Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra replacement parts/repair

demobaza

Members
Feb 4, 2021
I bought a Mi 10 Ultra from AliX. Of course, first thing to do after it arrived was to unlock bootloader and put a fresh install of MIUI from here and get rid of the Chinese menus here and there.

Everything was great, I have been using the Ultra for already 3+ months, its a killer.

Yesterday I accidentally dropped the phone and broke the rear glass panel (I never use protective cases, but rarely drop my phones). Now the phone is still working fine, but the beautiful back panel (the transparent one) looks quite broken and ugly haha.

I have probably searched in every single website that could/may offer spare Xiaomi, but this transparent back just can't be found. Local official Xiaomi service do not repair Chinese-only phones, AliX seller does not have the back to send me a replacement. I only see rear camera or screen replacements, but no back glass panels, not to mention the transparent one.

Help me out, maybe some local Chinese users know local sites that offer those kind of things, but sites like that are not Google-friendly and I can't seem to find them.
I am prepared to do anything to make my phone look new again.

Just in case you haven't seen the reply on XDA, here is a link for a black back to get you by for now until you source a transparent back.
Thank you! That is probably the first websites I checked. It has extremely bad reviews on websites like Trust pilot.

I will probably order the black one from AliX, but I am pretty sure the quality will be very, very bad - more plastic feel on touch (not glass), no fingerprint resistance (little or none oleophobic coating) etc.

Thank you! That is probably the first websites I checked. It has extremely bad reviews on websites like Trust pilot.

I will probably order the black one from AliX, but I am pretty sure the quality will be very, very bad - more plastic feel on touch (not glass), no fingerprint resistance (little or none oleophobic coating) etc.
Where are you from? I'm from germany and my back cover was damaged. I send my mi 10 to an official repair store.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

Where are you from? I'm from germany and my back cover was damaged. I send my mi 10 to an official repair store.

Which Mi 10 do you have, which exact model? I am talking about the 10 Ultra.

Mi 10 not the ultra. I know you talking about the Ultra. But Xiaomi is Xiaomi.

Mi 10 not the ultra. I know you talking about the Ultra. But Xiaomi is Xiaomi.

The Ultra is sold ONLY in China, I had it imported. Official Xiaomi service points outside China don't repair the Ultra, unofficial ones don't have spare parts, because its not a common smartphone. You can ask you official repair store in Germany, I am 99% sure they will tell yo they cant service it.

The Ultra is sold ONLY in China, I had it imported. Official Xiaomi service points outside China don't repair the Ultra, unofficial ones don't have spare parts, because its not a common smartphone. You can ask you official repair store in Germany, I am 99% sure they will tell yo they cant service it.
Of course that's a problem. Now I know what you mean.

Or this one from Ali Expr.ss. I just searched mi10ultra rear back and this came up but there are more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-04-20-00-52-288_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-04-20-00-52-288_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    717.1 KB · Views: 280
Or this one from Ali Expr.ss. I just searched mi10ultra rear back and this came up but there are more.
Yes. This is the only one I found that seems legit. I will probably order it, but still ultimately searching for the transparent one! Thank you!

Reactions: Mark F
Try here: https://www.witrigs.com/replacement-parts-for-xiaomi-mi-10-ultra
They say transparent is out of stock but have other colors, but you can also message them and maybe they could source transparent one.

I asked them before for parts they don't have listed and they would get them for me every time. Every time I got original parts.

I also needed part nowhere to be found but they helped me (for some extra price).
Thanks! Will definitely check them out!

Sorry to resurrect this. Just noticed today that my rear camera lens glass has cracked (though it is not visible on photos). I found one on eBay from a French seller, but haven't yet found a 'how-to' on how to change it out. I'm quite hand at this sort of thing, though I also have the transparent back and would probably seek it to be done professionally if possible....