Xiaomi mi 10 ultra.

Noexcusses

Members
Sep 1, 2020
Hello everyone. I see many ppl have bought mi 10 ultra in europe, more have order it...

Any news if it will be a global rom for this phone (CN)?
I red one month before a thread witch an admin was saying that will be a global rom for mi 10 ultra..but till now I haven't read anything else!!
Thank you.

Hello everyone. I see many ppl have bought mi 10 ultra in europe, more have order it...

I red one month before a thread witch an admin was saying that will be a global rom for mi 10 ultra..but till now I haven't read anything else!!
Thank you.
You have no excuse posting this request here at Xiaomi EU. we don't know, just read the newspapers.

Thank you.
I think you are in the wrong place...

Attachments

• IMG_20200902_002806.jpg
    IMG_20200902_002806.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 176
Am I? So why devs responding?
Your question is about the Global ROM for Mi 10 Ultra. This is not about the Global Rom, this forum is about the Xiaomi EU "Custom" ROM. The next time, explain yourself better.
And yes, devs said could be a "Xiaomi EU Custom" ROM for that device, not a Global ROM...

• Love
Reactions: LOLO9393
Your question is about the Global ROM for Mi 10 Ultra. This is not about the Global Rom, this forum is about the Xiaomi EU "Custom" ROM. The next time, explain yourself better.
And yes, devs said could be a "Xiaomi EU Custom" ROM for that device, not a Global ROM...
And you can be more kind next time Buddy:)