Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite - Mi Turbo Charging suddenly not working

Djosa15

Members
May 16, 2021
I have owned my Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite phone for less than 2 months now and I have enjoyed the Turbo Charging feature very much. But suddenly, with no prior issues, the phone started to produce charging noises all of a sudden and when i picked it up it was switching back and forth between Turbo Charge, Quick Charge, and Slow Charge. I removed the cable and put it back in a couple of times and eventualy it stopped switching charging states and stayed on Slow Charge. Now every so often it turns on Quick Charge and sometimes even Turbo Charge but i dont know what triggers the switching. I've already done the cache clean and the Reset App Preferences, i just dont know what to do at this point. I know the cable works because i tested the charger on my friends Xiaomi Mi 11 and it worked fine. Can anyone help me find a solution?

Reactions: Ryskle
I have the exact same issue. However, my device is a Poco X3 Pro. Fast charging was working fine before flashing Xiaomi.eu and now it keeps disconnecting and switching back and forth a few seconds after I leave it charging. The version I flashed was 12.5.4.
I also have a Note 9 Pro with Xiaomi.eu but version 12.0.1 and fast charging works just fine using the same cable and power adapter, so it must be a software issue. I'll try downgrading Xiaomi.eu on my Poco.

Hello guys, i have same issue on mi 10 ultra on miui 12.1 and 12.5
did you solve the issue of find an explanation ?
thanks a lot

Hello guys, i have same issue on mi 10 ultra on miui 12.1 and 12.5
did you solve the issue of find an explanation ?
thanks a lot
I downgraded Xiaomi.eu to 12.0.6 on the Poco X3 and fast charge has been working without issue since.

Are you positive that the cable is not damaged, or if the cable isn't an original one manufactured by Xiaomi?

my issue still same even after fastboot, changing cable and so.
sometimes its works but other time it keep swapping between turbo and normal.
the battery also sometimes doesn't charge more than 83% or 72% in turbo but do in normal charge.
i think my battery sys file is broken. anyone know how to reset it ? maybe it can help