Xiaomi mi 11 pro mi flash Cannot detect my device

Symy17

Members
Jul 22, 2018
Hi need help, i got unlocked bootloader, i bought in tradingshenzhen with unlocked bootloader, but i need to update my xiaomi.eu stable ROM, but the thing is, when i try to conect via mi unlock tool cant find my device, but with xiaomi mi tool and minimal adb i can find my device, so i need to install twrp and update xiaomi.eu stable ROM, my question is how can i do. Dont wanna brick my device. Its working nice and Just want update.

Enviado do meu M2102K1AC através do Tapatalk

Thanks for help but the problem is should i install twrp when mi unlock tool didnt recognize device?

There is no relation between installing TWRP and Mi Unlock tool... If you can send fastboot commands, it's fine. :)

Reactions: Jimnasium
Hello there,

I had a problem like yours, hope what i did can help you:
  • start your phone normally
  • start Miflash unlock
  • click on the gear top right
  • click the check button for the driver
  • plug your phone: at that moment you should see & ear the installation (select file transfert mode on your phone if nothiong happens)
  • Miflash will ask you to put the phone in fastboot mode
  • unplug, reboot in fastboot, plug again
  • driver should be installed and Miflash should see your phone
regards

Hello there,

I had a problem like yours, hope what i did can help you:
  • start your phone normally
  • start Miflash unlock
  • click on the gear top right
  • click the check button for the driver
  • plug your phone: at that moment you should see & ear the installation (select file transfert mode on your phone if nothiong happens)
  • Miflash will ask you to put the phone in fastboot mode
  • unplug, reboot in fastboot, plug again
  • driver should be installed and Miflash should see your phone
regards
That's great to register for support people in trouble!
Thanks and welcome

Can u say where i should click in first 2 steps? I litle video would help, thanks for ur help
Screenshot_2021-06-18-01-20-39-655_com.miui.gallery.jpg

After reinstall adb, same problem. As u can see i can detect with adb but not mi unlock tool
IMG_20210618_014729.jpg

Reactions: LOLO9393
your Miflash looks strange, like a batch unlock tool. Try to download an older version here miflash unlock troubleshooting page

unzip and start miflash unlock, you should have a prompt for un updated full version

download the update and unzip, restart miflash

then you should have this popup when clicking on the gear icon top right:

click the check button (first one).
plug your phone, installation should start.

edit:
on the troubleshooting page (link at the start of thios message), you will also find usefull tips just after the download links.

Well, it may help, but i can testify that it works without. My Mi11 pro is my very first Xiaomi device (so no prior driver installation), i have not Mi PC suite installed, only used the Miflash tool and i'm in the waiting period since monday.

It was easier than that. On windows 10,simply connect your phone to the pc and run windows update, windows will find the drivers itself

Hi need help, i got unlocked bootloader, i bought in *************** with unlocked bootloader, but i need to update my xiaomi.eu stable ROM, but the thing is, when i try to conect via mi unlock tool cant find my device, but with xiaomi mi tool and minimal adb i can find my device, so i need to install twrp and update xiaomi.eu stable ROM, my question is how can i do. Dont wanna brick my device. Its working nice and Just want update.

You need to update or install the Xiaomi usb drivers.