Xiaomi Mi 5 Não Liga O Wi-fi

1. Disable WiFi. 3. Activate the debugger settings (Settings> over Phone> Press build number repeatedly). 2. Enable root (Settings Must be by> root access set to "Applications and ADB"). 3. Open the File Manager application. 4. Give access to the root of the file manager application (menu> Settings (gear in the lower left corner)> General Settings> Access Mode set this in the "Root Access Mode"). 5. Now locate the root / etc / firmware / wlan / qca_cld / file and open the wlan_mac.bin file. You should see something similar to: Code:

You can use a MacChanger Wi-Fi application to generate a Mac address, copy the address generated by the MacChanger application. Now locate the / etc / firmware / wlan / qca_cld / file and open the wlan_mac.bin file. You will see a line similar to these Intf0MacAddress = 957FDC328BF4 Intf1MacAddress = 957FDC328BF5 delete these numbers and paste the ones you copied from MacChanger application and save reenici phone forget your Wi-Fi network and reconnect your network, that's how I solved my problem I hope it helps hug.

Você pode usar um aplicativo Wi-Fi MacChanger para gerar um endereço MAC, copiar o endereço gerado pelo aplicativo MacChanger. Agora localize o arquivo / etc / firmware / wlan / qca_cld / e abra o arquivo wlan_mac.bin. Você verá uma linha semelhante a estes Intf0MacAddress = 957FDC328BF4 Intf1MacAddress = 957FDC328BF5 apagar esses números e colar os que você copiou do aplicativo MacChanger e salvar reenici telefone esqueça sua rede Wi-Fi e reconectar sua rede, é assim que eu resolvi meu problema, espero que Ajuda a abraçar.