xiaomi mi 8 brick

szymkor

Members
Oct 17, 2018
Hello,
I had xiaomi.eu rom version 8.8.9. For some reason I could not update to the above version, the update attempt ended with a phone reboot.

I restored it to the factory settings which resulted in the spill of the phone, i.e. the phone restarted after the MI logo appeared.

I decided to flash to the official global rom version V10.0.2.0.OEAMIFH(http://en.miui.com/download-346.html) which resulted in the appearance of the message "This MIUI version can not be installed on this device", in addition I was such a jug that when flashing I chose the "clean all and lock" option.
1.jpg
Bonus now, when trying to upload new / different TWRP, the message about unblocked device pops up, or the message "The system has been destroyed" appears on the phone. When I try to unlock my phone in the MI Unlock app I get a message saying that this account is not connected to the phone and I need to pin it on the phone ...
2.jpg3.jpg
I also try to use Mi Flash Pro with recovery flash option but still the same problem "This MIUI version can not be installed on this device"
if I choose a different rom than V10.0.2.0.OEAMIFH then I get it "Validation failed. the current version is inconsistent with the Android version of the card flash package."
4.jpg

Does anyone have an idea how to get out of this black hole?

THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN "CLEAN ALL AND LOCK" OF THAT WAY YOU HAVE CLOSED THE BOOTLOADER, WHEN YOU CHANGED THE ROM HAVING CLOSED THE BOOTLOADER YOU HAVE BRICKED