Xiaomi Mi 8 worth in 2019?

maxjon77

Members
Feb 20, 2019
I found a deal on a brand new mi 8 global 6/128 for 250€/280$. Is its value worth buying now or is it outdated and maybe wait to see if mi 9 price will drop and grab a deal on it? Thank you in advance.cnv.to

Last edited:
I suggest you to wait for mi 9, it has much more better cpu, camera and in screen fingerprint, also I heard that a lot of users of mi8 has screen burn in problems

I suggest you to wait for mi 9, it has much more better cpu, camera and in screen fingerprint, also I heard that a lot of users of mi8 has screen burn in problems

I realise your post is a couple of weeks old. but I wanted to share for anyone who might stumble upon this post. We have 3 mi8's in my family and absolutely zero screen burn in issues with any of them. ( In fact, i have never heard of anyone having that issue on the Mi8, so i am not sure what gave you that idea.) The mi8 is a stellar phone. However, the price quoted in the OP could be better, I have seen them sell brand new for as low as $230, and I dont think that anyone will find a better phone at that price.

Finally I agree that the Mi 9 is 25% more powerful, has a better camera, and higher refresh rate. ( mi9 not mi9T - Mi9T lacks a lot of bands that the Mi8 and Mi9 both have) My brother bought a Mi 9 and it's definitely a fantastic device.