Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Software?

djbosanac

Members
Jan 24, 2014
Hello all,

I was wondering witch software i need to use for my Xiaomi Mi Band 2?
Fitbit have it owns software, does Xiaomi have it to? So yes wich software i need to download and from where....

I have now Xiaomi Fit, i think this is the original software? But why do i need to log-in with my xiaomi mi account????

The Mi Band and Mi Band 2 both work with Mi Fit, and you need to use your Xiaomi account to log in to the app.

Once you've been using it for a while, it starts to graph things quite well for you. Sleep patterns etc.
If you've got the scales and the running shoes as I do it becomes quite the comprehensive app!

Once you've been using it for a while, it starts to graph things quite well for you. Sleep patterns etc.
If you've got the scales and the running shoes as I do it becomes quite the comprehensive app!
The part about the running shoes, I umderstand.... What do you mean with "If you've got the scales....".
Please elaborate about it, I am curious... Thanks.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

The part about the running shoes, I umderstand.... What do you mean with "If you've got the scales....".
Please elaborate about it, I am curious... Thanks.

There is a MI Scale- bath scale on market by XIAOMI, it connects with your phone through MiFit adding results of everyday weighing.

Reactions: ko3st68
There is a MI Scale- bath scale on market by XIAOMI, it connects with your phone through MiFit adding results of everyday weighing.
Aha a real scales by xiaomi ! I didn't not know that , thanks for explaining!

You have bought the scales and the Running shoes, do you think it is handy enough to buy the shoes and the scales?

Basically I would like to know if I am not buying garbage which does not work

Thanks in advance for replying.

Aha a real scales by xiaomi ! I didn't not know that , thanks for explaining!

You have bought the scales and the Running shoes, do you think it is handy enough to buy the shoes and the scales?

Basically I would like to know if I am not buying garbage which does not work

Thanks in advance for replying.

Don't know about shoes, scale works perfect.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

I have both. Shoes are nice, snug fit. No complaints.

Scales are something I would recommend over and above the shoes, they're something everyone in your house can use, and it's been really interesting plotting my weight on a daily basis. Does it all automatically, it's pretty nice!
Just have the app open on your phone when you stand on the scales, it's really that simple :)