Xiaomi Mi Max 1 MIUI 8

BMA84

Members
Jul 6, 2018
Hello. I am new here. I have a MiMax but he don't upgrade automatically. I woukd like to have MIUI 10. What can i do? Thanks

Hello. I am new here. I have a MiMax but he don't upgrade automatically. I woukd like to have MIUI 10. What can i do? Thanks

The latest for Mi Max 1 is MIUI 9.6, you should be able to update to it via the updater app.

If you can't, you might have a "fake" or "vendor" rom, then you have to start by fastboot flashing an official Xiaomi rom.

Have a vendor rom i think. How i flash an official rom? After that will upgrade normally? Thanks

Have a vendor rom i think. How i flash an official rom? After that will upgrade normally? Thanks

There are instructions on the official MIUI download site, but it has been offline for nearly a month for uppgrading, and now when I look there is nothing for Mi Max1 and only Global versions show.

Instructions Fastboot update

You should probably fastboot flash the latest official Xiaomi China developer rom if you want to move to Xiaomi.eu later.

Maybe someone else who knows what is going on with Xiaomis download site could answer?

Last edited: