Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Bootloader

emilnet.web

Members
Jun 17, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to this forum.
I've always had Xiaomi devices with my phone and I've never had problems like with my new Mi Max 3.
I want to unlock the bootloader and, as I have already done, the Xiaomi software told me to wait 360 hours.
2 weeks finished yesterday.
Since yesterday it is continuing to give me this error (screenshot) and I cannot bypass it.
I put debug usb, correctly entered my account in Mi Unlock, activated install from usb but nothing ....... always the error as from image!
Moreover it is in Chinese and you can't even make a copy / paste in google to know the translation!
Do any of you know what it is?
Thank you very much.

Right now I have the Miui Global 10.2 Stable 10.2.1.0 (PEDMIXM) with Android Pie.

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 627
@cjst18
beginner? I can also be but here we don't talk about knowing how to do things.
If there is a possible to understood what is written, maybe a solution could i find buti don't understand what is write!
If there were someone who could kindly translate what is written, it would already be a start.

@cjst18
don't worry, thank you very much.
so does it say that I have to wait another 360 hours?
but I've already waited 360 hours!
They ended yesterday!
Moreover yesterday he told me that I had to wait another 5 hours so I decided to do it today.
But from today it gives me that writing that is not understood.
IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to this forum.
I've always had Xiaomi devices with my phone and I've never had problems like with my new Mi Max 3.
I want to unlock the bootloader and, as I have already done, the Xiaomi software told me to wait 360 hours.
2 weeks finished yesterday.
Since yesterday it is continuing to give me this error (screenshot) and I cannot bypass it.
I put debug usb, correctly entered my account in Mi Unlock, activated install from usb but nothing ....... always the error as from image!
Moreover it is in Chinese and you can't even make a copy / paste in google to know the translation!
Do any of you know what it is?
Thank you very much.

Right now I have the Miui Global 10.2 Stable 10.2.1.0 (PEDMIXM) with Android Pie.

just use an older version of miunlock (2.1 or 2.3)
I had the same issue and that fixed it.