Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 - possible to unlock 5G 2600MHz band?

sadcsdc

Members
Jul 25, 2015
Hi. I'm wondering is it possible to unlock 5G 2600MHz band(n38) in this model. I'm using SIM card in Poland and my operator(Plus) provide 5G only in 2600MHz frequency.
Is there someone who succesfully unlocked this band in MIX 4? Maybe change ROM to xiaomi.eu unlock this band?

Hi. I'm wondering is it possible to unlock 5G 2600MHz band(n38) in this model. I'm using SIM card in Poland and my operator(Plus) provide 5G only in 2600MHz frequency.
Is there someone who succesfully unlocked this band in MIX 4? Maybe change ROM to xiaomi.eu unlock this band?
Best solution is to buy a phone with this band unlocked!
No other way!

If the network band is not unlocked by the manufacturer, neither you nor anyone else will unlock it.

Reactions: katerpanne
No. This is a hardware issue and nothing software can control. There is no such thing as unlocking a band.

I thoroughly recommend you research this before importing a phone. GSMarena will list all the bands a phone supports on the phone profile page

Here in the UK I changed network simply to get ample 4G coverage.

No. This is a hardware issue and nothing software can control. There is no such thing as unlocking a band.

I thoroughly recommend you research this before importing a phone. GSMarena will list all the bands a phone supports on the phone profile page

Here in the UK I changed network simply to get ample 4G coverage.
On kimovil it' shows it in a graph
Screenshot 2022-01-10 214319.png

Reactions: ToneLa