Xiaomi Mi Mix Declaration Of Conformity/certificate

hudy87

Members
May 5, 2017
Hello, does anyone knows how to get the Xiaomi Certificate of conformity. I require it to get my parcel from Customs Department.

Please any help

Sorry, there is no mi mix. Only Mi max.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 4A mit Tapatalk

It seems on device when u open box firts time, in back cover is attached some stickers with certificate and stamp to make a device certified...

If u want some screenshoot...

In the customs department, where my parcel is every shipment from electronics unpacking it,and checking it under the CE mark..
The customs office claims that there is no sign CE anywhere on the packaging and the phone cover.
@LeSScro if You have screenshoot on this Xiaomi model CE mark, or CE mark on the box please send me.
Thank you in advance

They need open your package and look in back cover of phone, everything is here...
But you will never see any CE trademark logo... until this phone is not desigend to be seel in international market... i use DHL to have my phone and does't have this issue... which transport did u use ?

Blue stamp, seems to be conformity certificate for chineese real product... with unique number...

Attachments

• IMG_20170509_141222.jpg
    IMG_20170509_141222.jpg
    874 KB · Views: 1,531
For the Customs Office for my territory the CCC mark is not the same such CE mark.
If the phone dosn't have printed CE mark on back cover or package, they want to return the package to the sender.
I choose the ali standard shipping, package was sent by post mail service.

If u are on CE area, this is a logical situation... indeed we are a lot in CE (like) who have purchased this phone and this device have no CE logo... and mine got taxed during transfer via DHL...

For the Customs Office for my territory the CCC mark is not the same such CE mark.
If the phone dosn't have printed CE mark on back cover or package, they want to return the package to the sender.
I choose the ali standard shipping, package was sent by post mail service.

Hi hudy87, are you from Colombia? Because I am from Colombia and I have a simmilar need as yours. In my country to get my Xiaomi Mi5s I need a declaration of conformity made by a certified laboratory, to register the model and make it avaiable to work in the country. Also ask about SAR values, TAC number and if it has FCC ID too (if it has FCC ID is a little less complicated to solve the situation) .

So, if you have found some valuable info, or can help me where to find it, I would appreciate ir.

[QUOTE = "hudy87, post: 367628, membro: 175710"] Ciao, qualcuno sa come ottenere il certificato di conformità Xiaomi. Ne ho bisogno per ottenere il mio pacco dal Dipartimento delle dogane.

Per favore aiuto [/ QUOTE]
Cioa, Siccome ho lo stessoproblema mi dici come lo hai risolto. Grazie mille

[QUOTE = "hudy87, post: 367628, membro: 175710"] Ciao, qualcuno sa come ottenere il certificato di conformità Xiaomi. Ne ho bisogno per ottenere il mio pacco dal Dipartimento delle dogane.

Per favore aiuto [/ QUOTE]
Cioa, Siccome ho lo stessoproblema mi dici come lo hai risolto. Grazie mille

Which country? Within EU?

You will not find a Mi Mix 1 with a CE marking.

I have had 2 Mi Max1 - one was the international version and had a CE marking and a EU charger also CE marked.

The Mi Max1 I have now is the Chinese version, with the CCC marking and a Chinese charger.

The phones are exactly the same, I believe.

You could try showing the customs a copy of the CE marking for a Mi Max1, and say that the spelling is just a little wrong. :rolleyes: