Xiaomi Mi2s Back Cover

XiaomiMi2SNYC

Members
Jun 2, 2013
I just got the Xiaomi Mi2s and it is a terrific device. One thing which is a real pain, however, is taking the back battery cover off. The first time I tried it, it took nearly 20 minutes to finally take it off. Does anyone have any tips on how this can be done without damaging the cover?

Thanks!

Everyone have their first time taking off back cover for 20 minutes.

Just read manual how to take off back cover. Press your your thumb next to Xiaomi logo and other finger pull from USB port. With second hand hold the device. Use some force to do that. You won't break it ;-)

Wysłane z MI-2

Hi...unfortunately, I don't read Chinese so I couldn't read the manual. I don't quite understand pushing the Xiaomi logo and pulling from the USB port...

I also don't speak chinese, but I understand drawings. Take a look into manual that came with your phone. Push down place around Xiaomi logo to bend the cover. Then pull cover with other finger starting from USB port - there are 2 hatches.

Wysłane z MI-2

I really don't understand why people find it so difficult. It's clearly explained on the pictures, and only took me 10 seconds to open it for the first time.
Turn the phone upside down. Put your right thumb nail in the USB slot and push the MI logo down with your index finger, while pulling the cover up with your thumb. *Click* and your cover is off :)